The President Is Up By Eight In Virginia

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's tough for me to B word. My life has been awesome lately because I worked hard at it. too many people want to spend their time complaining instead of making things better for themselves. I'm sorry but if you think the President is holding you back, you're a loser. also, if you think Mitt Romeny is going to change anything, you're out of your mind. It's like poor Southern people who will vote blindly for MR because they don't like BO's "politics." A guy like MR couldn't give 2 craps about those poor folks.

I hate the 2 party system. I find the crying about left and right mind numbing. It's a classier version of the bloods and crips. Both parties have good stuff and both parties have things that suck. Personally, I went to public and private schools. I have friends and dated people of all races and economic levels. IMO, what makes America great is how diverse our Olympics teams are. But people would rather spend their time bitching about how bad things are. I work in a school and work with Special Olympics. I also coach. I thought Obama was a better choice for President than McCain (who was a better candidate than MR). But I guarantee you this. IF McCain was elected, I'd support the guy 100%. I'd do the same for MR. Because I respect the office and this country.

IMO, too many people want to make politics RJ vs. Flutie. Personally, I just want to have the guy that wins.

While I agree with your next-to-last sentence...if you think "supporting the president" means "completely immune from criticism," you're a hell of a lot dumber than I've given you credit for.

While I agree with your next-to-last sentence...if you think "supporting the president" means "completely immune from criticism," you're a hell of a lot dumber than I've given you credit for.

Seriously, are you people older than 12 year old? I love personal attacks on a person you don't know. You're so brave behind your computer screen. Congrats on you 30,000 posts on a message board and snarky insults. You're a winner.

Seriously, are you people older than 12 year old? I love personal attacks on a person you don't know. You're so brave behind your computer screen. Congrats on you 30,000 posts on a message board and snarky insults. You're a winner.

I don't want to make this personal so I guess I will generalize things here. I understand you are a teacher. Do all teachers have such a poor command of the English language?

It's tough for me to B word. My life has been awesome lately because I worked hard at it. too many people want to spend their time complaining instead of making things better for themselves. I'm sorry but if you think the President is holding you back, you're a loser. also, if you think Mitt Romeny is going to change anything, you're out of your mind. It's like poor Southern people who will vote blindly for MR because they don't like BO's "politics." A guy like MR couldn't give 2 craps about those poor folks.

I hate the 2 party system. I find the crying about left and right mind numbing. It's a classier version of the bloods and crips. Both parties have good stuff and both parties have things that suck. Personally, I went to public and private schools. I have friends and dated people of all races and economic levels. IMO, what makes America great is how diverse our Olympics teams are. But people would rather spend their time bitching about how bad things are. I work in a school and work with Special Olympics. I also coach. I thought Obama was a better choice for President than McCain (who was a better candidate than MR). But I guarantee you this. IF McCain was elected, I'd support the guy 100%. I'd do the same for MR. Because I respect the office and this country.

IMO, too many people want to make politics RJ vs. Flutie. Personally, I just want to have the guy that wins.

Probably will be viewed as an opportunistic post but I mostly agree with your post. It is a classier version of the bloods vs crips with one exception: the Pols can get away with much more and only occasionally go to jail. I also agree with your olympics comment. Diversity is one of the major things that makes America great...respecting those differences is important for our continued success. I'm as guilty as anyone of not always doing that. However, I doubt a brawl would break out if PPP participants were arguing in the same room. Bills fans are generally classier than that...at least, I like to think so.

Probably will be viewed as an opportunistic post but I mostly agree with your post. It is a classier version of the bloods vs crips with one exception: the Pols can get away with much more and only occasionally go to jail. I also agree with your olympics comment. Diversity is one of the major things that makes America great...respecting those differences is important for our continued success. I'm as guilty as anyone of not always doing that. However, I doubt a brawl would break out if PPP participants were arguing in the same room. Bills fans are generally classier than that...at least, I like to think so.

C'mon now. We are all miserable racist bastards that hate Obama because he is black. We don't have minds of our own and don't attack him because of his incompetence and ideology but because he is black.

C'mon now. We are all miserable racist bastards that hate Obama because he is black. We don't have minds of our own and don't attack him because of his incompetence and ideology but because he is black.

do you want to sing kumbaya now?

Hey, Dave...how's he looking in West VIrgina?

Let me be clear

There's a West Virginia now? Are those the people that live further out from DC?

I smell a dirty GOP trick here. Next you guys in the back seat will start talking about a South Carolina or a New Mexico.

Even if this mythical West Virginia does exist, I'm still competitive in the other 56 states

Let me be clear

There's a West Virginia now? Are those the people that live further out from DC?

I smell a dirty GOP trick here. Next you guys in the back seat will start talking about a South Carolina or a New Mexico.

Even if this mythical West Virginia does exist, I'm still competitive in the other 56 states

LOL

Let me be clear

That's funny. :lol:

• 5 months later...

http://www.breitbart...mney-Leads-By-7

Somewhere in Norfolk Dave is crouched into a fetal position sucking his thumb

I just hope he's not at that bar across from the Greyhound station on Brambleton and Granby or that's not his thumb he's sucking

When's the last time you saw Obama in Virginia? First it was North Carolina, now Virginia appears to be gone for him. I saw Obama was in Miami a day or so ago, but that state appears to be the next big domino to fall into the Romney column. After that happens, America's attention will turn to Ohio and collectively say "Seriously? You want America having to deal with another four years of this loser on your conscience?"

http://www.breitbart...mney-Leads-By-7

Somewhere in Norfolk Dave is crouched into a fetal position sucking his thumb

I just hope he's not at that bar across from the Greyhound station on Brambleton and Granby or that's not his thumb he's sucking

The one thing I see consistently happening in these polls is independents breaking like crazy for Romney.

Y'know what will stop this? Confirmation today that Obama will be appearing on The Daily Show next Thursday.

No. I'm not kidding.

When's the last time you saw Obama in Virginia? First it was North Carolina, now Virginia appears to be gone for him. I saw Obama was in Miami a day or so ago, but that state appears to be the next big domino to fall into the Romney column. After that happens, America's attention will turn to Ohio and collectively say "Seriously? You want America having to deal with another four years of this loser on your conscience?"

He's ALWAYS in CA a state the Dems will never lose but loaded with people willing to pony up boatloads of money to dine with the Pres.

The one thing I see consistently happening in these polls is independents breaking like crazy for Romney.

Y'know what will stop this? Confirmation today that Obama will be appearing on The Daily Show next Thursday.

No. I'm not kidding.

So he's finally going to face a hostile crowd?