Sabres vs Senators 2/22/2007

Bored and surfing the youtubes. Possibly my favorite Sabres video of all time.

My favorite part: "Go after Peters. Don't go after our !@#$ing captain" 4:45

You've all already seen this, but just enjoy it again... so many great moments

Love it. The best part was Ruff sending out the Peters-Mair-Kaleta line when that (*^*&%^$^#Bwian Muwway sent out his top line. Anyone with a functioning brain cell knew what was gonna go down when the puck was dropped. I only wish Ruff would have pummeled Muwway. Or Ray.

I watched this two hours ago and I'm still coming down. What would Shanahan do here?

So weird for Emery have to fight Marty. He didn't want to hurt him, like he knew he could. Emery was a tough guy. Then Andy had to go make sure his goalie wasn't going to be pummeled. Can you imagine if Lindy had completely lost his mind and jumped Murray? And Rayzer stifling his emotions when you knew he wanted to throw down.

I have to go breathe.

I watched this two hours ago and I'm still coming down. What would Shanahan do here?

So weird for Emery have to fight Marty. He didn't want to hurt him, like he knew he could. Emery was a tough guy. Then Andy had to go make sure his goalie wasn't going to be pummeled. Can you imagine if Lindy had completely lost his mind and jumped Murray? And Rayzer stifling his emotions when you knew he wanted to throw down.

I have to go breathe.

Pretty sure Emery was the toughest guy out there. I think he was a former golden glove boxer.

I have to go breathe.

And he's got this huge grin on his face. Everyone else is pissed as hell; Emery looks like kid let loose in a candy store.

Emery's face changes very quickly at 3:42. Peters stunned him for a second.

You can be the toughest fighter in the world, but you know you'll never get much done wearing all that restrictive padding.. I'd really love to know what was going through Marty's mind during that whole incident.

Haven't clicked on the link, and havent' seen that in some time...but just thinking of Andrew Peters trying to fight is enough to make me laugh! :lol: I am sure he is a nice guy, but I used to cringe every time he dropped the gloves...possilby the most inept "enforcer" in Sabres history? Or at least recent history...

Edited by Buftex

Haven't clicked on the link, and havent' seen that in some time...but just thinking of Andrew Peters trying to fight is enough to make me laugh! :lol: I am sure he is a nice guy, but I used to cringe every time he dropped the gloves...possilby the most inept "enforcer" in Sabres history? Or at least recent history...

Size certainly counts for something I suppose.

Remember when Ray beat the HELL out of the fan who came onto the ice? The post game interviews from thar game are priceless.