TuneIn Radio app fans

I know there are a number of us that use the TuneIn Radio app. I was just re-configuring mine, and adding some presets, and I'm wondering if you guys have any actual radio stations to recommend.

I've added a couple of my local Atlanta favs. I also have the Buffalo classics (97Rock, WGR, etc).

But TuneIn Radio gets stations from all over the world, let alone country. So what am I missing out on?!?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

for me, wxpn out of philly has everything i need...they just built an android app and the diverse selection of music they play is everything i can ever want in a radio station...but that is my humble opinion

I know there are a number of us that use the TuneIn Radio app. I was just re-configuring mine, and adding some presets, and I'm wondering if you guys have any actual radio stations to recommend.

I've added a couple of my local Atlanta favs. I also have the Buffalo classics (97Rock, WGR, etc).

But TuneIn Radio gets stations from all over the world, let alone country. So what am I missing out on?!?

Other than 97Rock for the Bills games I use it to listen to 97.7 HTZ-FM out of southern ontario and 102.1 out of Toronto. Both are rock stations that in my opinion play a good mix of old stuff and new stuff without hammering you with the same old songs most popular rock stations play over and over.

WIP sports talk out of Philly...either 610am or 94 FM...best sports talk on earth

Beatlesradio.com (all Beatles songs and info)

Sportsnet 590 The Fan (Toronto) - They have a hockey show every weekday from noon-1pm.

The Nick and Artie Show - Nick Dipallo and Artie Lange M-F 8-11pm (but the past week is available to hear anytime).

Coast to Coast AM - The show about all the weird science and UFO stuff. Multiple stations starting at 1am, and there's even a station from Guam that carries it so you can listen during the day.

Beatlesradio.com (all Beatles songs and info)

Sportsnet 590 The Fan (Toronto) - They have a hockey show every weekday from noon-1pm.

The Nick and Artie Show - Nick Dipallo and Artie Lange M-F 8-11pm (but the past week is available to hear anytime).

Coast to Coast AM - The show about all the weird science and UFO stuff. Multiple stations starting at 1am, and there's even a station from Guam that carries it so you can listen during the day.

Is The Fan the flagship station of

the Blue Jays?