Bills already a 6 point dog for week 1

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/early-look-week-1-lines-173010959--nfl.html

Buffalo Bills at New York Jets

Time: 1:00pm ET

Open: NYJ -6

Current: NYJ -6

Analysis: The Jets are 7-1 straight-up over their last eight games against the Bills, but this Buffalo defense got a whole lot nastier over the offseason with the signing of defensive end Mario Williams and the first round selection of cornerback Stephon Gilmore. It should be interesting to see how this line moves come the beginning of September, but I think Buffalo is a live dog in this matchup.

I purchased tickets for me n the wife last night... 660 bucks for 6 rows from the lower level around the 30 yard line on the bills sideline... Expensive but hoping will be WELL worth it. It's been a while since I been to Jets stadium to watch bills jets and come back with a win...

660 for 2 tickets and a parking pass...

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

i was in vegas the weekend before last and threw some $ on the bills winning the afc championship at 22-1 odds. what really had me baffled was that the dolphins had better odds something like 17-1.

Buffalo Barbarian must be an oddsmaker.

Lines today are meaningless...the season is a long way away and they will change a lot throughout the preseason.

And, right now we are team that on paper appears to added a lot of talent in FA and the Draft, but the rookies are unproven and adding talent does not always automatically translate to wins (see Philly, Washington, etc). Plus, our O has really struggled against the Jets D over the last few years, so we still have a lot to prove. That being said, I fully expect to decisively beat the Jets and once preseason completes I think this line will be closer to even.