Patriots.com Radio Compares Pats to Pedophiles

I've really gotten into headphones lately, and since I've found out that you can add all sorts of radio stations to iTunes and stream them, I've been having fun eavesdropping on the enemy. So about twenty mins ago I'm listening to these three morons talking about something John Harbaugh said recently when asked about the New Orleans bounty hunter program. They played a clip where Harbaugh was asked if he would ever consider bending the rules if he thought he could gain an advantage, and he basically said "no", because "everything sees the light of day in the end and it's just not worth it, just like what happened back in New England". So when they finish playing the clip, one of the three Pats radio guys says, "this whole spygate thing keeps getting brought up...it's just like when you get accused of being a pedophile...it stays with you forever". :unsure:

I'm sure he probably was referring to someone who had been accused of being a pedophile but in no way had anything whatsoever to do with that, but you have got to be a total moron to use this as your comparison. :doh: Besides, last I knew, Belichick freely admitted to taping other teams without their knowledge...the question was simply whether it gave them an advantage. After he said it, his two cohorts seemed to change the subject pretty quickly and I can't say I blame them.

Also, according to them, all of the top draft people gave them an "A" grade except two.

The last thing I heard, and this goes without saying, is that they are already making their plans for what to do in New Orleans since the Pats will definitely be back there in early February.

I really hope our new players and the young kids can gel together quickly...I so want to smack these morons in the mouth again this year - preferably twice.

I really hope our new players and the young kids can gel together quickly...I so want to smack these morons in the mouth again this year - preferably twice.three times.

Fixed.

Fixed.

been a damn long while since we played a team three times...I can barely remember what that was like!

Actually I don't want the Cheatriots*** to make the playoffs so I guess I don't want to play them 3 times.

I'd prefer that the beating we administer to them in November is the start of an 8-game losing streak for the Cheatriots***.

It's got to be coming to an end for them...a decade of this crap is far more than enough...they can't seem to get it done in the big game anymore than we could these days, so it's time for someone else to step on their heads and not let them up until Brady is ready for the broadcast booth. We won't have enough firepower to do it ourselves this year, but between us, the Jets, the Ravens, and whichever other AFC teams step up to the plate, it's time to put these fuggers to bed.

Actually I don't want the Cheatriots*** to make the playoffs so I guess I don't want to play them 3 times.

I'd prefer that the beating we administer to them in November is the start of an 8-game middle of a 16-game losing streak for the Cheatriots***.

fixed.