How Conservatives Are Viewed By The Left

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sure, to believe in that ideal (the good of the many, not your misapplied paraphrase) necessarily means you're a nazi or espouse fascism. geez, that really deserves a forehead slap. seems, at its extremes more in line with another german political philosopher whom the nazi's despised. yet, you see a striking similarity.

uh huh...it's liberals who are the dualists, seeing life in black and white and never gray.

I am not too political but you'd have to be numb not to notice that liberals are laaaaaaaaazy. This good of the many crap simply means "wouldn't it be nice if I slept all day and presented myself as needy and other people paid for all my crap?". Liberals want everything to be gray because if it is you they can make an excuse for laziness in just about anything.

I am not too political but you'd have to be numb not to notice that liberals are laaaaaaaaazy. This good of the many crap simply means "wouldn't it be nice if I slept all day and presented myself as needy and other people paid for all my crap?". Liberals want everything to be gray because if it is you they can make an excuse for laziness in just about anything.

Lazy thinking right there

Liberals want everything to be gray because if it is you they can make an excuse for laziness in just about anything.

so you're not arguing that things really aren't gray and that things are black and white? you're saying that recognizing that things are gray doesn't fit your political beliefs.

That "moral superiority" you carry around must get pretty heavy.

and you're arguing that moral superiority is not something humans should endeavor to achieve? how bout moral mediocrity?...i'd settle for that.

sure, to believe in that ideal (the good of the many, not your misapplied paraphrase) necessarily means you're a nazi or espouse fascism. geez, that really deserves a forehead slap. seems, at its extremes more in line with another german political philosopher whom the nazi's despised. yet, you see a striking similarity.

More like: idiots shouldn't call others neo-fascists when 1) they don't know what the term means, and 2) their own beliefs are a far closer match.

Jesus, you are slow. :wallbash:

is there any sane person who thinks that the iraq war wasn't a colossal failure? the exploitation didn't happen cuz, surprise, surprise, it didn't work.

Way to switch the topic. Explain how Bush and Cheney planned to colonize and exploit Iraq?

so you're not arguing that things really aren't gray and that things are black and white? you're saying that recognizing that things are gray doesn't fit your political beliefs.

and you're arguing that moral superiority is not something humans should endeavor to achieve? how bout moral mediocrity?...i'd settle for that.

Did you notice that I put quotation marks around moral superiority? Do you have any idea why?

More like: idiots shouldn't call others neo-fascists when 1) they don't know what the term means, and 2) their own beliefs are a far closer match.

Jesus, you are slow. :wallbash:

using insults as a debate tactic is for the weak minded. that's more an indication of being slow than my disagreeing with your narrow definitions of rather arbitrary, ill defined and frankly unimportant, political ideologies.

using insults as a debate tactic is for the weak minded. that's more an indication of being slow than my disagreeing with your narrow definitions of rather arbitrary, ill defined and frankly unimportant, political ideologies.

Says the person who get into a debate with crayonz.

A better example of a weak-minded argument is misusing a well-defined, specific term like "fascism", then arguing that it's arbitrary, ill-defined, and unimportant when you're not only caught out on it, but caught being even more fascist than the people you're labeling. :lol:

A better example of a weak-minded argument is misusing a well-defined, specific term like "fascism", then arguing that it's arbitrary, ill-defined, and unimportant when you're not only caught out on it, but caught being even more fascist than the people you're labeling. :lol:

while i don't accept being caught out and i certainly don't accept that my beliefs in anyway resemble fascists, even if you are convinced that i was or that they do, you have a single example to point to. examples of insults for arguments by you are almost innumerable.

Edited by birdog1960

Fascism is well defined?? You mean Hitler's fascism was the same as Mussolinis? What, are you a bathroom professor or something?