German nympho...my heart breaks for these guys...

From the sounds of it, those guys may have needed to grow a new pair because she had worn the old pair right off............

I like how a woman does this and she just gets taken in for psychiatric treatment, if the Nympho was a man, he would have been hauled into jail for Rape

Edited by apuszczalowski

Depends on what she looks like. Speaking of which, I just watched "Horrible Bosses" with my wife yesterday. I thought it was funny, but wholly unreal, since a boss as hot as Aniston who is constantly throwing herself at you would not make her a "horrible" boss. My wife didn't agree, but I didn't care.

Depends on what she looks like. Speaking of which, I just watched "Horrible Bosses" with my wife yesterday. I thought it was funny, but wholly unreal, since a boss as hot as Aniston who is constantly throwing herself at you would not make her a "horrible" boss. My wife didn't agree, but I didn't care.

While I think almost every male would agree, that was part of the comedy/joke to the movie and they joked about it a few times telling Charlie that she doesn't sound so bad

She looks a bit worn for 23.

She was STUPID to get a boob job. She went for the slutty look, when she could have done much better for herself going with the All American girl look, like her mother had.

Gone wild? She's 23. Looks like a typical college party to me. You have to remember not everyone went to school in WNY where the common attire was a sabres sweatshirt.

She's young good looking and at a party. Her dad isn't president, he's a former hockey player.

I honestly see nothing wrong.

Slutty and hot do NOT work together in my book.

Worse than just slutty, she looks like your typical spoiled, vapid, self-centered party girl. Now, Ive never met her so that may not be the case, but that is how she comes off.

Id hit it... with a brick.

Worse than just slutty, she looks like your typical spoiled, vapid, self-centered party girl. Now, Ive never met her so that may not be the case, but that is how she comes off.

Id hit it... with a brick.

Tom Robbins

" the most discriminated against group of people are the rich. people just assume because you are rich..you are an !@#$. Well let me tell you, I have met a lot of rich arseholes in my life, and i have met a lot of poor arseholes in my life. Only difference is rich arseholes can buy their own drinks"

BTW, I am with Stojan..looking back at pictures from spring break 25 years ago..our group would look just the same.