Aaron Corp

PS 56

Kellen Moore, Boise State: Great brain, popgun arm. In the right offense, could be a Chad Pennington/Ty Detmer type. Potential to be a coach on the field -- he's smart enough to do more with a clipboard than just hold it on the sidelines.

:blink:

Just because it's the right offense doesn't make it a good offense. LOL

Just because it's the right offense doesn't make it a good offense. LOL

I think we're all concerned with what he is doing with the clipboard?

Weaponizing it?

Using it as a serving platter?

Sitting on it?

His senior season stats don't sound too promising.

The guy really hasn't played that much college ball. His senior year was his first extended action. Could be an interesting signing.

I don't have a clue why they would pick up a guy that had a history of injury when they had a chance to pick up another guy that was undrafted & had a winning pedigree in his college career , not to mention he had the highest winning percentage among QB's ..

Kellen Moore was picked up by the Lions & given what the Lions have come from i'd say he would have been worth it to pick him up as a UDFA more so than a guy that never got mentioned in any way through out the draft ..

I think Buddy is doing a great job so far but sometimes he puts out these head scratchers that i just don't get ??

Moore has no arm and is slow, neither of which can be developed. This guy has an arm and is fast. He hasn't played that much and could develop. I'll take unpublicized up-side any time over a name who is mediocre.