The Republican's War on Women And

The horseshit remark

3rd's head.

You do a good DiN impression. You are progressing very well down the path to the ultimate stage of mudgeonry. You used to be just an assmudgeon, but you presently grade out very well as a bitchmudgeon. Can c***mudgeon be very far off in your future? John Adams, completing his ABC's.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joke, not a joke...who cares? These weaklings and their "I'm just kidding, so now that you're about to squish me, don't, please" crap is so old it's boring. They aren't smart enough to troll. The best they can do is impersonate, and that has run it's course as well.

------------------------------

Now, he's something that isn't funny(well, to some. To me it's hysterically ironic): See that poster that ends with "stop allowing men to use our bodies"?

Uh....WTF? How many of you married posters would describe your activity with your spouse as "using their body"? :o Better, what would happen to you if said spouse heard said words? :lol: I can just see DC_Tom getting his mouth washed out with soap, with his wife on the phone telling JA's wife where he heard these dirty words, and then JA crying in the background as he takes his beating as well. :D Meanwhile, 3rdnlng is sitting in his house with a schit eating grin for starting the thread.

Is this what sex, or, intimacy :lol:, is to liberals? Is this what it is to feminists? If so, it's no small wonder why I have found right leaning women to be a lot better at it. :lol: "Allllright, I will lay here and let you use my body for a while :rolleyes:" Yeah, that's attractive. Or, is it that since liberals tend to be less attractive, they are more likely to have their bodies used? :lol:

Certainly we can't project this on all liberals, etc. But, where's the OUTRAGETM? Or at least, where is the editor? IF this goes against what they think as a group, then why is it still being bandied about?

There's a deep set psychological problem with anybody who writes that poster, and espouses it's words. Words have meaning. IF these words are misplaced, then why have they been allowed to stand?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Joke, not a joke...who cares? These weaklings and their "I'm just kidding, so now that you're about to squish me, don't, please" crap is so old it's boring. They aren't smart enough to troll. The best they can do is impersonate, and that has run it's course as well.

------------------------------

Now, he's something that isn't funny(well, to some. To me it's hysterically ironic): See that poster that ends with "stop allowing men to use our bodies"?

Uh....WTF? How many of you married posters would describe your activity with your spouse as "using their body"? :o Better, what would happen to you if said spouse heard said words? :lol: I can just see DC_Tom getting his mouth washed out with soap, with his wife on the phone telling JA's wife where he heard these dirty words, and then JA crying in the background as he takes his beating as well. :D Meanwhile, 3rdnlng is sitting in his house with a schit eating grin for starting the thread.

Is this what sex, or, intimacy :lol:, is to liberals? Is this what it is to feminists? If so, it's no small wonder why I have found right leaning women to be a lot better at it. :lol: "Allllright, I will lay here and let you use my body for a while :rolleyes:" Yeah, that's attractive. Or, is it that since liberals tend to be less attractive, they are more likely to have their bodies used? :lol:

Certainly we can't project this on all liberals, etc. But, where's the OUTRAGETM? Or at least, where is the editor? IF this goes against what they think as a group, then why is it still being bandied about?

There's a deep set psychological problem with anybody who writes that poster, and espouses it's words. Words have meaning. IF these words are misplaced, then why have they been allowed to stand?

Did you take your one-a-day instead of your meds today?

'the f&*k are you talking about?

Edited by John Adams

Did you take your one-a-day instead of your meds today?

'the f&*k are you talking about?

You don't know? Well, I suppose that's not much of a surprise. There's a button at the bottom when you are posting, it says "Review complete topic". You should have clicked that before you posted this.

I'll make it even easier: click on the link in the OP. Then, focus on the MIDDLE OF THE PAGE :lol: There's a poster that was put forward by this silly campaign there. Yeah, it's real tough to miss, idiot.

Are you really this stupid? I mean...it's not like I didn't quote it...directly.

And, it's not like we don't have a myriad of examples of liberals playing the "I'm just kidding, I am a comedian" card when they get caught saying something dumb.

So, in your post above, are you "just kidding"? :lol::rolleyes:

You don't know? Well, I suppose that's not much of a surprise. There's a button at the bottom when you are posting, it says "Review complete topic". You should have clicked that before you posted this.

I'll make it even easier: click on the link in the OP. Then, focus on the MIDDLE OF THE PAGE :lol: There's a poster that was put forward by this silly campaign there. Yeah, it's real tough to miss, idiot.

Are you really this stupid? I mean...it's not like I didn't quote it...directly.

And, it's not like we don't have a myriad of examples of liberals playing the "I'm just kidding, I am a comedian" card when they get caught saying something dumb.

So, in your post above, are you "just kidding"? :lol::rolleyes:

I believe he was merely calling you incoherent.

Judging by your response, I don't think he was off by much.

I believe he was merely calling you incoherent.

Judging by your response, I don't think he was off by much.

Yeah, that's it.

You and your butt buddy are just pissed that I used you to make my point. Sensitive? Ok, next time I'll use Chef Jim and...somebody else who is married. :lol:

Or better, :lol:, let's make a deal: you go home tonight and tell your wife that you intend on "using her body", :lol: , and, after the beating she gives you, come back here and we'll see how "coherent" you are. :lol: Come on, do it, do it, do it. :lol: What's wrong, you're a big strong guy, right? Then do it! Why not? You're coherent, right? :rolleyes:

The fact that it takes an addled brain to write a poster like this is undeniable. The fact that you are trying to ignore/deny it? Well, what is your explanation for that exactly?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Yeah, that's it.

You and your butt buddy are just pissed that I used you to make my point. Sensitive? Ok, next time I'll use Chef Jim and...somebody else who is married. :lol:

Or better, :lol:, let's make a deal: you go home tonight and tell your wife that you intend on "using her body", :lol: , and, after the beating she gives you, come back here and we'll see how "coherent" you are. :lol: Come on, do it, do it, do it. :lol: What's wrong, you're a big strong guy, right? Then do it! Why not? You're coherent, right? :rolleyes:

The fact that it takes an addled brain to write a poster like this is undeniable. The fact that you are trying to ignore/deny it? Well, what is your explanation for that exactly?

Seriously...what the !@#$ are you talking about? :wacko:

Seriously...what the !@#$ are you talking about? :wacko:

This, you unmitigated moron.

Are you telling me you didn't see this poster, in the middle of the page, in the link in the OP = right here.

And I quote: "Fine. If the Republicans refuse to let women use birth control, then women will stop allowing men to use our bodies. Deal?"

Now, aside from the irrationality and lying it takes to construct the first part of this....what about the "daddy issues" or "I am a brutal slut issues" it takes to create the second? If your concept of intimacy is: "I allow somebody to use my body" then birth control is distant 2nd on your list of problems. But, it is 2nd, and I want it to be 2nd, because I don't want society to have to deal with the kids that come from somebody who thinks like this.

Never mind sex strikes, the woman/women that wrote this poster, and those that have no problem with it, need intensive psychotherapy. But I don't feel sorry for them. I feel sorry for the supposed men they are supposedly denying use of their bodies.

Are you telling me you didn't see this poster, in the middle of the page, in the link in the OP = right here.

And I quote: "Fine. If the Republicans refuse to let women use birth control, then women will stop allowing men to use our bodies. Deal?"

Now, aside from the irrationality and lying it takes to construct the first part of this....what about the "daddy issues" or "I am a brutal slut issues" it takes to create the second? If your concept of intimacy is: "I allow somebody to use my body" then birth control is distant 2nd on your list of problems. But, it is 2nd, and I want it to be 2nd, because I don't want society to have to deal with the kids that come from somebody who thinks like this.

Never mind sex strikes, the woman/women that wrote this poster, and those that have no problem with it, need intensive psychotherapy. But I don't feel sorry for them. I feel sorry for the supposed men they are supposedly denying use of their bodies.

Now THAT was coherent, thank you. Feel better on your meds, do you?

Now THAT was coherent, thank you. Feel better on your meds, do you?

Yes, you missed it, didn't you. All I did above was restate what I have been saying...but NOW it's coherent? :w00t:

I don't joke about medications for the mentally ill. You sure you want to be doing that?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Jesus Christ. You pull out half a sentence in the comments to an article on a fringe website, rant about it through the bubbles coming out your mouth, add 35 emoticons...and then berate us for not getting it?

No, you're not a narcissist at all.

Jesus Christ. You pull out half a sentence in the comments to an article on a fringe website, rant about it through the bubbles coming out your mouth, add 35 emoticons...and then berate us for not getting it?

No, you're not a narcissist at all.

So, yeah, you missed it to, huh? And you are still missing it? :lol: It's not a sentence in a comment, clown, look at the middle of the page. Click the damn link in my last post. :lol: Pathetic. It's not like I directly quoted it to begin with or anything :rolleyes::lol:

:lol: Your piss poor observation/reading comprehension skills, mean I am....what now? :wacko::lol: Who's being incoherent? The fact that you missed it is not surprising. The fact that you dragged DC_Tom down with you is...hysterical.

Now, why don't you go home, and tell your wife that you intend on using her body, and have her put you out of our misery.

I don't joke about medications for the mentally ill.

Why the hell not? Half of PPP is on meds for mental illness anyway. Can't we have a sense of humor about it?

I don't joke about medications for the mentally ill. You sure you want to be doing that?

Oh, gee, let me think...

...yes, I think I'm comfortable joking about meds that I actually take, you patronizing !@#$head.

Oh, gee, let me think...

...yes, I think I'm comfortable joking about meds that I actually take, you patronizing !@#$head.

Patronizing? I just don't find it funny, that's all. Given your sense of humor, I don't see why it's that funny for you. Certainly not a big deal. And, certainly it's not specific to you, or because of you....narcissist! :w00t:

Besides, there's plenty of things to bust on you about. Don't need the easy stuff.

And, that's the other part I don't get. Why do you want to give an easy escape route to the usual turds? Look, they NEED the unfunny easy stuff, why give it to them?

Why the hell not? Half of PPP is on meds for mental illness anyway. Can't we have a sense of humor about it?

Dude, you know that I would never stand in the way of anyone having a sense of humor...on anything. Hell, half my posts are predicated on trying to get...certain posters....to stop taking themselves so seriously. Yeah, i know, intentional irony, as the other half are trying to get you all to take me seriously.

I just don't think meds are that funny. Maybe it's just me.