Lawyer visited Gettysburg battlefield

Beerball

Perhaps we could use this to go back and rekick wide right.

Or better yet, go back to the night Norwood was about to be conceived and slap his mama.

Ha! Funny thing about Andrew's story ... I did a lot of research about his claims for something I was working on about 2 years ago (on behalf of some folks who wanted to do a project about his ordeal). When you hear him speak on the subject there's no denying his intelligence or passion. The guy either truly believes this or is a brilliant sociopath who is spinning this for his own personal gain.

Either way, I wasn't ever really convinced though it made for a great story. He claims that every US President since Reagan (or maybe Carter?) has been told they would be elected president long before they ever ran. In fact, Andrew claims to have been there when W Bush was told and also when Obama was told. Of course, this is where my alarm bells started to go off. But I burst out laughing when he said the next president of the United States was going to be Newt.

At the time I heard this (this was 2009), Newt had long since been out of the national spotlight and so of course I found this to be nuts. But I admit, there was a (very) brief time during the most recent primaries when Newt was actually looking like he might be able to take the nomination where I was kind of getting freaked out.

This is the most interesting interview with him, it's VERY long.

Edited by tgreg99

But I burst out laughing when he said the next president of the United States was going to be Newt.

Hmmm...okay, so basically what he's expecting would be for a Romney/Gingrich ticket to emerge...Romney becomes president elect in November, but then right before the inauguration in January, something bad happens and Romney is not able to take the oath. Is that a feasible (if incredibly unlikely) scenario in terms of logistics? How else could Gingrich become the next president, just to play Devil's Advocate...

have to admit, this is one interesting dude. And for whatever reason, that picture of the kid does freak me out lol.

That's only if you give them a list of questions beforehand.

And you think this guy hasn't researched the pieces of history that he claims to have visited? Asking about the weather, its not hard to come up with the correct answer. Knowing when it took place you can tell roughly wiether it was warm or cold

If this guy is good, he has done his reasearch on the dates and can answer the questions asked

Edited by apuszczalowski

The Gettysburg address was delivered in November so it was probably quite cool that day, I think I remember reading that it might have been raining.

See? That's just the type of info we need to trip up this guy!

Ha! Funny thing about Andrew's story ... I did a lot of research about his claims for something I was working on about 2 years ago (on behalf of some folks who wanted to do a project about his ordeal). When you hear him speak on the subject there's no denying his intelligence or passion. The guy either truly believes this or is a brilliant sociopath who is spinning this for his own personal gain.

Either way, I wasn't ever really convinced though it made for a great story. He claims that every US President since Reagan (or maybe Carter?) has been told they would be elected president long before they ever ran. In fact, Andrew claims to have been there when W Bush was told and also when Obama was told. Of course, this is where my alarm bells started to go off. But I burst out laughing when he said the next president of the United States was going to be Newt.

At the time I heard this (this was 2009), Newt had long since been out of the national spotlight and so of course I found this to be nuts. But I admit, there was a (very) brief time during the most recent primaries when Newt was actually looking like he might be able to take the nomination where I was kind of getting freaked out.

This is the most interesting interview with him, it's VERY long.

could still be newt in 2016

And you think this guy hasn't researched the pieces of history that he claims to have visited? Asking about the weather, its not hard to come up with the correct answer. Knowing when it took place you can tell roughly wiether it was warm or cold

If this guy is good, he has done his reasearch on the dates and can answer the questions asked

Damn you guys are ****ty closers.

What was the weather like?

How hot?

Cloudy?

What was it like that morning?

Later in the day?

The day before?

The day after?

What was the person that spoke before Lincoln wearing?

How long did he speak?

What was his speech about (I've heard it was very long)?

How much time elapsed between his speach and Lincoln's

How did Lincoln arrive?

How did he leave?

How many soldiers protected the President?

And these are just off the top of my head.

Edited by Chef Jim