Lawyer visited Gettysburg battlefield

Beerball

Has someone ever tried to ask him a question that only someone actually there would know the answer to?

I remember hearing and reading a couple interviews with him where they did challenge him on a bunch of his visitations. He had answers for most and the ones he didn't he reminded the questioner "I was only 10 years old at the time, it was 40 years ago" ...

The thing about his story that always stood out to me as I was researching it were the details. He had GREAT details. Very specific details. The cynic in me took those details to be evidence of him being full of it -- almost like they were rehearsed or purposefully selected to lend authenticity to his account. But there was one detail that stood out to me as being absurd sounding enough that it might be true.

He has claimed that DARPA first tested the teleportation machines on latin american children to make sure it was safe for the American children. It's such a tiny detail but one that really rings true. IF this project were real and IF the intent was to use it to transport members of the government and their families around the world THEN it would make sense to test the project first on "expendable" types. If there's one thing the US Government has shown time and time again is that there are no more expendable people than the brown people of this world.

That's one detail that always stuck in my craw.

You said someone ACTUALLY there, not public information. Lincoln picked his nose, a baby started crying, etc.

But how do you confirm this information without having someone who was actually there present to verify it? With no one else alive that could confirm if the answer given is true or not, whatever questions you ask would have to have been questions where the information has been given somewhere. If the guy is good and done his homework, he will be able to give you that answer