Best receivers left?

If he's properly motivated he could be a monster.

IMO, slipping out of the top 10-15 which is where he was projected prior to last yr, should be plenty of motivation, plus all the flack he took about his weight and that stupid picture. He's gonna have a chip on his shoulder

Walter football would say Hill. Sounds awesome

http://walterfootball.com/draft2012WR.php

He won't be there for us.

Rams, Colts, Browns and Panthers all need WR help and pick before us. Rams pick twice before us so I'm almost certain they'll take WR with at least one of those picks. If Hill falls to us, i'd be shocked if we don't take him.

I think going into the 2nd round we'll probably have Fleener, Hill, Martin and Massie high on our board. I would like Hill, Fleener, Quick, or Massie as our next pick but would be very disappointed if we took Adams or Martin. Something about those 2 that I just don't like.

I think going into the 2nd round we'll probably have Fleener, Hill, Martin and Massie high on our board. I would like Hill, Fleener, Quick, or Massie as our next pick but would be very disappointed if we took Adams or Martin. Something about those 2 that I just don't like.

Fleener and chandler could give us some very effective 2 TE sets that could work well in Chans system