LA, who's going to get the free meal?

erynthered

Ummmm...nobody.

As you may recall, the wager was not who was "closest" to picking our wins/losses for the year, but rather who could pick them "precisely." It was over by week four, but of the 200 people in the bet, only nine were left after week 1.

I'll remind everybody about this next April when everyone looks at the schedule and starts predicting what our win/losses will be. And naturally, I'll offer the wager up again to anyone next April who can predict the outcome accurately for 2005.

Ummmm...nobody.

As you may recall, the wager was not who was "closest" to picking our wins/losses for the year, but rather who could pick them "precisely." It was over by week four, but of the 200 people in the bet, only nine were left after week 1.

I'll remind everybody about this next April when everyone looks at the schedule and starts predicting what our win/losses will be. And naturally, I'll offer the wager up again to anyone next April who can predict the outcome accurately for 2005.

184057[/snapback]

I remember early on like Week 3 everyone was done....is there a record in the archive or something of everyones picks?

Ummmm...nobody.

184057[/snapback]

Cheap prick.

Ummmm...nobody.

184057[/snapback]

Is it too late to get my picks in?

I thought I read somewhere about 5 or 6 weeks back that someone was fairly close to getting the picks right. I know the first 4 weeks of the season, everyone was done in reality but there was someone, I thought, that pretty much nailed it after week 6 or 7. I can't remember who though but they had predicted the finish, or close to it anyway.

I thought I read somewhere about 5 or 6 weeks back that someone was fairly close to getting the picks right. I know the first 4 weeks of the season, everyone was done in reality but there was someone, I thought, that pretty much nailed it after week 6 or 7. I can't remember who though but they had predicted the finish, or close to it anyway.

184132[/snapback]

The closest person was NYCBoozers, who picked us to lose our first three. After that, he picked us to win our next six, lose to St. Louis, and then win out from there. DCGirl was pretty close, too, except for opening day, where she predicted a win, followed by three losses and then a win.

Yeah...my wife needs a nice dinner somewhere. And since she went a perfect 1-0 in picking me as her husband, I think she should win by default. ;)

184214[/snapback]

That isn't why. But from what I understand she had a rough go of it for a couple months, and now you need to pay up with a nice night out.