NO REASON TO BE

shadowdog69

How can anyone be pessimistic in a time like this? Buffalo has won all these games in a row and actually has a chance at the playoffs, yet i still read negative posts!! What a weekend they had....Jacksonville unbelievably got shut out, Baltimore lost, the Jets lost, even Monday night football had the Rams winning. Personally, I'm glad that game is in St.Louis on Sunday, and I think the Rams have a shot at winning it. Denver isn't really that good, so if we pray that Manning stays in for the first half, I think Indy should beat them! Just want to thank everyone for their great posts this year, and I know I'm still happy, even if we don't get in.

I wouldn't say I'm "pessimistic", per se. But Mike Martz? My only point is that Indy is our only hope. I'm heartened by what I've heard from Peyton.

WHo knows, maybe just maybe that ass whoopin we laid on the Colts in 99 is the reason we make it this year. Maybe we paid it forward.

I wouldn't say I'm "pessimistic", per se. But Mike Martz? My only point is that Indy is our only hope. I'm heartened by what I've heard from Peyton.

WHo knows, maybe just maybe that ass whoopin we laid on the Colts in 99 is the reason we make it this year. Maybe we paid it forward.

184168[/snapback]

could happen but I dont see the jets winning either

How can anyone be pessimistic in a time like this?  Buffalo has won all these games in a row and actually has a chance at the playoffs, yet i still read negative posts!!  What a weekend they had....Jacksonville unbelievably got shut out, Baltimore lost, the Jets lost, even Monday night football had the Rams winning.  Personally, I'm glad that game is in St.Louis on Sunday, and I think the Rams have a shot at winning it.  Denver isn't really that good, so if we pray that Manning stays in for the first half, I think Indy should beat them!  Just want to thank everyone for their great posts this year, and I know I'm still happy, even if we don't get in.

183994[/snapback]

I am not pessimistic.....I only wish we also had Denver lose out in Tennsesse

then we control our own destiny.