Bills team vs Pitt Team????

crackur

To be fair - it's because the Steelers dominated the Pats and the Eagles.  I know we can only play the teams on our schedule but when we played the Pats (the last elite team on our schedule until now) - we got annihilated.  People may like to say we are a totally different team now but remember, before that game, we had demolished Arizona and beat the Jets soundly.  So I agree we are improved from the team that barely lost to the Jags in the beginning of the year.  But we can't say beating up on bad teams proves we are now an elite team.  I hope we are getting there but just pointing out common teams that the Steelers struggled against proves nothing.  In fact, New England struggled against Arizona, we killed Arizona and then the Pats killed us.  So it doesn't really prove anything until we play an elite team full strength.  Which we will hopefully have the chance to do in the playoffs.

184004[/snapback]

Very well said, DC! This has been my point all along, but couldn't have said it better.

;)

You are right.  He is not the second coming.  He is what he is.  A winning QB in HIS 1ST YEAR!  You don't see any potential?  How is your 1st rd QB doing? Breaking any records?  Want me to list the ones that Ben has broken as a rookie?  Please...

184036[/snapback]

Does that include sacks?

I agree ben has done great. If Eli had a team which only needed to throw 15 times a game he would do well also. The Steelers have a great system. Lets see if it works against Fat Pat and the Beer man....Who knows both teams are playing well and the game could go either way.

The only advantage in the game is that it is in buffalo. If the Bills can score early and take a 10 or 14 point lead than the 20,000 Steelheads will be not be a factor.