I've changed my mind. We should trade up for a player

Why sit tight and just draft a player that falls to us? Why not draft someone that will tremendously upgrade a big need position and will be a mainstay for years to come? As long as the cost is not too absorbent (this year's 1st, 2nd and next year's 5th rd picks?) then we should go forward and solidify our offense by trading up with the Vikings for Kalil. This year's draft just happens to be well stocked with good WRs also and we could pick up our 2nd WR with a 3rd rder (Brian Quick?).

Edited by Tipster19

because we have the 10th 41st and 73rd pick for a reason. We need better players and more of them. I am amazed when I hear the term need bantied about. The thing every team needs is the best players. If there is a player available who is better than the one you have take him especially if he is likely to be a top 10 at his position for years to come. I am a staunch advocate of BPA. It is how the great teams get there and stay there.

Why sit tight and just draft a player that falls to us? Why not draft someone that will tremendously upgrade a big need position and will be a mainstay for years to come? As long as the cost is not too absorbent (this year's 1st, 2nd and next year's 5th rd picks?) then we should go forward and solidify our offense by trading up with the Vikings for Kalil. This year's draft just happens to be well stocked with good WRs also and we could pick up our 2nd WR with a 3rd rder (Brian Quick?).

Why sit? We need all of our picks.