Lybob's final Bills draft

1.Michael Brockers DT- probowl player in two years, a little raw but this guy is going to be a slightly bigger more athletic Marcus Stroud in a couple years and he can help in the Dline rotation right away- if we are really talking BPA I think this is the guy

2 Josh Robinson CB - Bills have to make up their minds on Mckelvin and I think would like to dump Florence's salary this year and McGee's next year. The Bills seem to really like Robinson's combination of ability and character.

3. Bobby Wagner LB- The Bills need LBs but I don't think they need a lot of immediate starters but really want developmental prospects and good special team guys.

4a Josh Norman CB

4b. Tom Compton OT - I think Bills like Hairston as a starter and unless a sure fire franchise LT like Kali drops they will look to the midrounds for smart developmental guys who can back up a couple positions.

5a Demario Davis LB

5b Miles Burris LB

6. Nate Potter OT

7a.Sean Richardson SS- In the 7th round the Bills look for a couple guys with better than average athletic ability to develop on the practice squade

7b.Frank Alexander DE

WR was not addressed in this draft because 1. the Bills are deep at WR, 2. David Nelson is our basement at #2 WR, 3. Mike Wallace is the perfect compliment to Stevie Johnson he's not cheap but maybe could be had at a per year similar to Johnson's with a three year instead of five year contract - to pay for the contract the Bills could let go of Dwan Edwards, Spencer Johnson, Kelsay, and Florence which I think the Bills will do anyways, Wallace is a proven NFL WR who is coming into his prime and can make space for all of the Bills other receivers with his speed. If the Steelers are willing to give him up for less than a number #1 this year I think after the draft they'd be willing to give him up for a #1 next year.

1335399800[/url]' post='2446185']

1.Michael Brockers DT- probowl player in two years, a little raw but this guy is going to be a slightly bigger more athletic Marcus Stroud in a couple years and he can help in the Dline rotation right away- if we are really talking BPA I think this is the guy

2 Josh Robinson CB - Bills have to make up their minds on Mckelvin and I think would like to dump Florence's salary this year and McGee's next year. The Bills seem to really like Robinson's combination of ability and character.

3. Bobby Wagner LB- The Bills need LBs but I don't think they need a lot of immediate starters but really want developmental prospects and good special team guys.

4a Josh Norman CB

4b. Tom Compton OT - I think Bills like Hairston as a starter and unless a sure fire franchise LT like Kali drops they will look to the midrounds for smart developmental guys who can back up a couple positions.

5a Demario Davis LB

5b Miles Burris LB

6. Nate Potter OT

7a.Sean Richardson SS- In the 7th round the Bills look for a couple guys with better than average athletic ability to develop on the practice squade

7b.Frank Alexander DE

WR was not addressed in this draft because 1. the Bills are deep at WR, 2. David Nelson is our basement at #2 WR, 3. Mike Wallace is the perfect compliment to Stevie Johnson he's not cheap but maybe could be had at a per year similar to Johnson's with a three year instead of five year contract - to pay for the contract the Bills could let go of Dwan Edwards, Spencer Johnson, Kelsay, and Florence which I think the Bills will do anyways, Wallace is a proven NFL WR who is coming into his prime and can make space for all of the Bills other receivers with his speed. If the Steelers are willing to give him up for less than a number #1 this year I think after the draft they'd be willing to give him up for a #1 next year.

Wow. The bolded part is baffling. We're "deep" at WR? We have one good Wr, one ok slot guy and a bunch of unproven talent that was either hurt or ineffective last year. If we go into the season with the same WR corp as last year, I'll be extremely pissed off. They've identified Wr as a problem and that the draft is deep in talent at Wr. There's no chance, IMO, that we don't draft at least one Wr. Mike Wallace......lol yeah right. Why would he want to play in buffalo on a 3 year contract, going from big Ben to fitz? That's right, he wouldn't. Especially for a lesser contract than Stevie. That's just ridiculous.

And Brockers #10? Ugh. I'd be ok with Cox, as I think he could be the bpa, but I can't envision Brockers as the bpa. I like the rest of the draft. If you replaced Brockers with Floyd, kuechly, cox or even Tannehill, I'd be ok with it.

Edited by NewEra

I may disagree with a couple players, but it's pretty well put together. My big suggestion would be that the Bills do not need 3 LBs, but really should take 1 WR in this very deep WR draft.