It is simple for Buffalo

I come from the "take what's broke and fix it" school. That is left tackle and the best bet to fill it from this class (Kalil being gone, that is) is Riley Rieff...WR? Kendall Wright in the second looks like a good pick. Brian Quick from Appalachian in the third looks good as well.

Riley Reiff will not be a LT in the NFL. His short arms and lack of speed and strength are major red flags @ 10. He's more of a RT.

I was on the Reiff bandwagon a few months ago but after watching some games of his greatly altered my opinion of him.

Edited by It's in My Blood

Going into a season thinking that Easley is going to all the sudden turn into a beast (and stay healthy)

Vs.

Grabbing either Blackmon or Floyd and ensuring that you're addressing the postion

represents the difference between a winning mindset/attitute/mode of operation and what we have been doing for 12 years.

You assume that drafting a WR guarantee's getting a good player. At this point Easley is just as proven as Blackmon or Floyd.

Draft already. Screw you NFL! And the kid that made this song. But thanks to Richard (Dick) Cheese for doing this version.

Oh Kalil if he's there. Blackmon if he's there. Luck if he's there. Griffin 3 if he's there. Screw you NFL. I dont even care who the pick is because I'm positive he is going to contribute immediately and meke a difference. And after Thursday comes Friday.

Friday! FRIDAY! Gotta get down on Friday. Thanks to Jeremy White from GR for the name of the guy on this.

I want a ringtone from the 2:09 mark. Seriously. Gotta get down on FRIDAY!!!! Not Rebecca Black like but this guys version!!

Friday!

Friday!

FUN

FUN

youtube.com/watch?v=xjpn5x8oDGc

I saw this guy live in NYC a few years ago. Awesome stuff!

It really is simple. Take Floyd (or Blackmon) at #10, or if someone wants to trade up for Barron or whomever, take Hill if Floyd and Blackmon are gone at the later slot.

Maaaaybeeee, all these alleged leaks out of the Bills camp might be a sign that they're high on Hill, but don't want to be mocked (pardon the pun) for taking him ahead of Floyd/Blackmon. Maybe not.

ARRGH I CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW NIGHT :wallbash: