Mort Chat

Rico

Matt (Frederick, MD): Whether or not Buffalo makes the playoffs, they have put together a winning streak. Does JP Losman go in as the starter next year and the future, or do you see a competition?

Chris Mortensen: (11:17 AM ET ) There's no way Losman goes in as the starter next year. Bledsoe is the leader of that team and they're on a roll - in fact, they've scored more points in a six-game stretch than any team in Buffalo history. I think they will accelerate Losman's learning process this off-season and get him ready to play if and when Bledsoe slips next year. It's very possible Losman won't be on the field until 2006, but there's a lot of games ahead next year that can change things,

nick (elk grove,ca): with the emergence of willis mcgahee what do you see the bills doing with travis henry?

Chris Mortensen: (11:20 AM ET ) Henry's ankle injury and slow rehab may be diminishing his chances to get traded. The Bills aren't going to deal him unless they can get value. I think if they can get value (not a 1st rounder), then Henry will be traded.

Jared ((Buffalo)): How long do you think that Tony Dungy will leave in his starters for this weekend's matchup againest Denver? Do you think the Jets will win agaianest the Rams?

Chris Mortensen: (11:25 AM ET ) I do think the Jets will win. I think the Colts will play their starters a good stretch but I may be leaning toward Denver on a pick. That would not be good for the Bills, if that's where you're coming from. However, both games are "pick-ems."