Earth Day Activists Show How To Be Sensitive

No ****, the opening post may have had some specifics that were wrong by Fox and HuffPo but you can't escape the fact that in probably the most liberal city in the USA, many people don't give a schit on how they treat the environment. It's amazing that you call me a sheep when you so blindly followed Jesse and Al in their racist rants intending to lynch George Zimmerman. Like a good sheep you've sucked up to different batschit loony left members here hoping to find support or at least someone to lead you.

That's right, keep dragging out the straw man. This is one of the stupidest posts I think I've ever read.

You keep bringing up the Martin case since you don't have an argument here. But let me see if I can spell it out to you since you can't grasp it in your tiny little childish mind.

I think it looks like a cold blooded killer is going to get away with murder and we need more investigation. And as it turns out, the state seems to think it might have a case. We'll see where it goes from here. See the word investigation there? That's what people who are not sheep do. When something doesn't look or seem right; when they have a gut feeling that something is wrong, they investigate it.

When you post garbage because you read it on a partisan website without investigating... Well now that is sheep-like behavior.

What else tells me you're nothing but a stupid sheep? The fact that I know what topics you are going to be starting by listening to Rush when he craps out of his mouth for three hours.

It's really quite funny.

Oh and I almost forgot. I love how you talk about how the OP must have some merit because people in a liberal city left trash in the park. Classic argument meltdown. :lol:

"He could be my son. Or my dinner."

OK, even I have to admit this is kind of funny.

Edited by Bigfatbillsfan

That's right, keep dragging out the straw man. This is one of the stupidest posts I think I've ever read.

You keep bringing up the Martin case since you don't have an argument here. But let me see if I can spell it out to you since you can't grasp it in your tiny little childish mind.

I think it looks like a cold blooded killer is going to get away with murder and we need more investigation. And as it turns out, the state seems to think it might have a case. We'll see where it goes from here. See the word investigation there? That's what people who are not sheep do. When something doesn't look or seem right; when they have a gut feeling that something is wrong, they investigate it.

So you think because you used the word investigate it completely negates the fact that you said he appears to be a cold blooded killer?? WTF kind of logic is that?!?!?

When you post garbage because you read it on a partisan website without investigating... Well now that is sheep-like behavior.

What else tells me you're nothing but a stupid sheep? The fact that I know what topics you are going to be starting by listening to Rush when he craps out of his mouth for three hours.

It's really quite funny.

Oh and I almost forgot. I love how you talk about how the OP must have some merit because people in a liberal city left trash in the park. Classic argument meltdown. :lol:

OK, even I have to admit this is kind of funny.

Damn you are such a weeny. You are the one continually bringing up sheep. Did Rush say something about Fort Mason or Delores Park today? I didn't listen to him, but I guess you must have. Getting back to the sheep thing----why are you so obsessed? Why do you keep bringing up sheep when you know that you have demonstrated the attributes of a sheep? You make statements, try to deny them and then look for a flock to hide in. I don't know, maybe it's just another "don't throw me in the briar patch moment".

Edit: You should join forces with JA. Maybe the two of you could combine for a semi-coherent comment.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Sorry Conner, you posted the idiot story because you were eager for it to be right. Try on your critical thinking cap before posting. Again. And again. And again.

1335399744[/url]' post='2446184']

No ****, the opening post may have had some specifics that were wrong by Fox and HuffPo but you can't escape the fact that in probably the most liberal city in the USA, many people don't give a schit on how they treat the environment. It's amazing that you call me a sheep when you so blindly followed Jesse and Al in their racist rants intending to lynch George Zimmerman. Like a good sheep you've sucked up to different batschit loony left members here hoping to find support or at least someone to lead you. I can't admit I'm incapable of believing my masters so I'm going to bring up an unrelated topic in hopes you're dumb enough to take the bait...3 posts later...success... I win the slap fight

Easy enough to interpret your stupidity.

Sorry Conner, you posted the idiot story because you were eager for it to be right. Try on your critical thinking cap before posting. Again. And again. And again.

Easy enough to interpret your stupidity.

Just a little advice, Mr. Lawyer Engineer Teacher or whatever you want to claim next, you should quote someone you are responding to, otherwise BFBF won't understand you are referring to his soulmate.

Wow, you really went back and edited my post as I was responding. That was as weak as your "credentials". I have you pegged as a paralegal, teachers assistant, or wantabe draftsman. All good professions, but not exactly as you have portrayed yourself. Maybe you are just like a receptionist at Kindercare, which is good work if you can get it, but you could also be a stay at home dad, husband, or wife of someone much more successful, that uses this board to strike out at people because you have lost your manhood.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Just a little advice, Mr. Lawyer Engineer Teacher or whatever you want to claim next, you should quote someone you are responding to, otherwise BFBF won't understand you are referring to his soulmate.

Wow, you really went back and edited my post as I was responding. That was as weak as your "credentials". I have you pegged as a paralegal, teachers assistant, or wantabe draftsman. All good professions, but not exactly as you have portrayed yourself. Maybe you are just like a receptionist at Kindercare, which is good work if you can get it, but you could also be a stay at home dad, husband, or wife of someone much more successful, that uses this board to strike out at people because you have lost your manhood.

Try English next time conner: It's the language I speak.

The only thing I can understand in your rambling is some speculation as to my profession. I've not made a mystery of it but don't really care that you don't know what I do. I've never once said "I'm a ___" and know more than anyone because of it. I put little stock in most people's professions or educations. I judge them in the world based on what they do.

You, I judge to be incapable of original thought, as evidenced by your parrot-the-right-wing-site-du-jour posts.I also judge you incapable of admitting when you've been duped, as in this case. You are a fraud.

Edited by John Adams

Try English next time conner: It's the language I speak.

The only thing I can understand in your rambling is some speculation as to my profession. I've not made a mystery of it but don't really care that you don't know what I do. I've never once said "I'm a ___" and know more than anyone because of it. I put little stock in most people's professions or educations. I judge them in the world based on what they do.

You, I judge to be incapable of original thought, as evidenced by your parrot-the-right-wing-site-du-jour posts.

Are you referring to the post here from Fox and the Huffington Post? You are a classic. Everytime you lose an argument you say you don't want to discuss it any more. When will we get to that point in this thread?

I see you edited your post even further than your last edit. Here is what I said in post #19 of this thread.

"No ****, the opening post may have had some specifics that were wrong by Fox and HuffPo but you can't escape the fact that in probably the most liberal city in the USA, many people don't give a schit on how they treat the environment."

Edited by 3rdnlng

Wait. You're the idiot posting links without checking the veracity of them and I lost the argument? Do you not comprehend your utter stupidity? MAybe you should bring up the Martin case again. That move works on lesser minds.

"I see you edited your post even further than your last edit. " Second time: Try English. Or relevance. You pick.

Just because you enjoy being a punching bag doesn't mean I don't tire of beating you after a while. I'm just about there now.

Are you referring to the post here from Fox and the Huffington Post? You are a classic. Everytime you lose an argument you say you don't want to discuss it any more. When will we get to that point in this thread?

I see you edited your post even further than your last edit. Here is what I said in post #19 of this thread.

"No ****, the opening post may have had some specifics that were wrong by Fox and HuffPo but you can't escape the fact that in probably the most liberal city in the USA, many people don't give a schit on how they treat the environment."

I don't really agree with JA much, but here I have to admit he's right. You're such a parrot and a sheep that I was easily able to bate you into a retard slap fight.

How do you know that the people that spread trash all over the park were left wingers. You don't. You're just not able to comprehend that point.

So sad really to know that this is the type of stuff that lives in your head.

I don't really agree with JA much, but here I have to admit he's right. You're such a parrot and a sheep that I was easily able to bate you into a retard slap fight.

How do you know that the people that spread trash all over the park were left wingers. You don't. You're just not able to comprehend that point.

So sad really to know that this is the type of stuff that lives in your head.

"Bait".