Earth Day Activists Show How To Be Sensitive

http://nation.foxnews.com/earth-day/2012/04/24/green-activists-trash-park-earth-day

I recycle, put trash where it belongs and even fix extra ball marks on the greens. I don't go around pounding my chest as some environmentalist, I just figure I'm a responsible person. These idiots are well, idiots.

You're doing all that work, but they've got other people doing their work and cleaning up their mess.

Who's the real idiot here?

You're doing all that work, but they've got other people doing their work and cleaning up their mess.

Who's the real idiot here?

You do have a point. I'm sure DiN, Conner and BFBF would agree with you. I'm feeling a "Garth" quote coming on but none come to mind.

http://nation.foxnews.com/earth-day/2012/04/24/green-activists-trash-park-earth-day

I recycle, put trash where it belongs and even fix extra ball marks on the greens. I don't go around pounding my chest as some environmentalist, I just figure I'm a responsible person. These idiots are well, idiots.

And they are pissed that Frozen Planet wouldn't blame SUV for the thawing.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/discovery-channels-frozen-planet-wont-blame-man-made-global-warming-and-enviros-are-upset/

I was looking for more of an article, so I followed the links back to the original posting and found this...

http://sfist.com/2012/04/24/fox_nation_sees_trash_in_san_franci.php

Not Earth Day activists, just people partying in the park. They even mention how Fox News changed the story.

3rdnlng is a sheep. In order to find out what happened in the park you have to look into it and track back the story; whether it be through links or other forms of media. This is hard to do. It's much easier for him to let Fox Nation tell him how he feels about it.

Edited by Bigfatbillsfan

I was looking for more of an article, so I followed the links back to the original posting and found this...

http://sfist.com/2012/04/24/fox_nation_sees_trash_in_san_franci.php

Not Earth Day activists, just people partying in the park. They even mention how Fox News changed the story.

Golly, you're saying that news organizations and newspapers slant stories to fit their political agenda? I'm shocked!

Golly, you're saying that news organizations and newspapers slant stories to fit their political agenda? I'm shocked!

No...Fox slants stories to fit their agenda.

When MSNBC showed a tea partier with a gun at a rally and said it was due to racism...but it turned out the dude was black...that wasnt a slant...that was an "honest mistake."

No...Fox slants stories to fit their agenda.

When MSNBC showed a tea partier with a gun at a rally and said it was due to racism...but it turned out the dude was black...that wasnt a slant...that was an "honest mistake."

Anyone who thinks that PMSNBC is any better than Faux News is as much as a sheep as 3rdnling.

Anyone who thinks that PMSNBC is any better than Faux News is as much as a sheep as 3rdnling.

What's your obsession with sheep? You were the one joining up with the flock trying to lynch George Zimmerman.

Edited by 3rdnlng

What's your obsession with sheep? You were the one joining up with the flock trying to lynch George Zimmerman.

Dragging out the straw man again? I'm still waiting for you to get back to me with the number of lynchings that started with an investigation.

Dragging out the straw man again? I'm still waiting for you to get back to me with the number of lynchings that started with an investigation.

Did you hear? George Zimmerman got let out on bail. You know, the guy that chased down the kid that could be Obama's son and shot him like a dog in the street?

Did you hear? George Zimmerman got let out on bail. You know, the guy that chased down the kid that could be Obama's son and shot him like a dog in the street?

I'm sure this is the first thing you would post in here if Rush said this on his show. Now why don't you try to stick to the topic. The opening post was a load of crap.

I'm sure this is the first thing you would post in here if Rush said this on his show. Now why don't you try to stick to the topic. The opening post was a load of crap.

No ****, the opening post may have had some specifics that were wrong by Fox and HuffPo but you can't escape the fact that in probably the most liberal city in the USA, many people don't give a schit on how they treat the environment. It's amazing that you call me a sheep when you so blindly followed Jesse and Al in their racist rants intending to lynch George Zimmerman. Like a good sheep you've sucked up to different batschit loony left members here hoping to find support or at least someone to lead you.