Wisconsin recall election

Malkin is really hot, but like LA she's starting to grate on me. She just has this "needs a good dicking" tone to her. Outraged and annoyed over everything.

Relax Malkin.....the new Disney movie casting an oil exec as the antagonist is not a liberal plot to indoctrinate our kids.

So much going on in this post. In the italics is a blurb so homo-erotic that somewhere I'm sure 3rdnlng is getting worked up into a hot foamy lather as you insinuate that LA could use a "good dicking". And then the bolded, well, who does that sound like, rk? Is that the internet equivalent of a quick foot tap in the mens room, because it reads pretty clearly to me that you're suggesting that you might also benefit from a "good dicking"?

We are making some serious strides today.

Edited by Jauronimo

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

119% voter turnout in Madison. How is this possible without fraud?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/06/05/report-voter-turnout-119-percent-in-madison

I don't care how passionate people are one way or the other, I would image 90% turnout is impossible.

Eric Holder was there making sure that all the dead people, felons, and illegals weren't discriminated against.

So much going on in this post. In the italics is a blurb so homo-erotic that somewhere I'm 3rdnlng is getting worked up into a hot foammy lather as you insinuate that LA could use a "good dicking". And then the bolded, well, who does that sound like, rk? Is that the internet equivalent of a quick foot tap in the mens room, because it reads pretty clearly to me that you're suggesting that you might also benefit from a "good dicking"?

We are making some serious strides today.

LOL.

Whenever I manage to get on someone enough to come after me like this out of nowhere its "mission accomplished."

Edited by RkFast

LOL.

Whenever I manage to get on someone enough to come after me like this out of nowhere its "mission accomplished."

Rk, you don't bother me at all. I just find you're psychotic babble about wishing planes you're on to crash as a means to take out (insert lib here), and foaming at the mouth that (insert lib here) has the audacity to pose for a photo in front of your flag, and your views on our education system as systematic pro-fisting liberal subversion all to be pretty funny when they're followed up with criticizing other PPP participants and news anchors about being "outraged and annoyed over everything" or over-reacting.

Its like you have no self-consciousness whatsoever. Maybe you're just being ironic or commenting on the duality of man? Either way, I find it amusing.

Edited by Jauronimo

Never believe exit polls. Exit polls always overstate Democratc strength and no matter how often the experts announce reforms, they cannot get them to work.

Similarly, polling using huge Democratic margins of 5% or higher in turnout models are just junk, useful only in obscuring the gathering rejection of the president and his hard left policies and ruinous legacy.

I think it's worthy to note that out of all the "independent" polling that was done, that the Marquette and Rasmussen polling was the most accurate with Marquette hitting it exactly at 7% and Rasmussen at 5% for walker. Also that PPP was the furthest off with only 3% for walker along withWeaskamerica at 12%

Never believe exit polls. Exit polls always overstate Democratc strength and no matter how often the experts announce reforms, they cannot get them to work.

Similarly, polling using huge Democratic margins of 5% or higher in turnout models are just junk, useful only in obscuring the gathering rejection of the president and his hard left policies and ruinous legacy.

The exit polling gives you a rough idea of what voters were thinking, however the exit polling was off by a wide margin, so even though som exit polls had Obama up 6-8%, considering that exit polls were off anywhere from 3-7%, that would most likely make the margin between Romney and Obama somewhere 2-4%.

I was very impressed with the ground game that produced their own "silent majority"

I believe this could be a harbinger of things to come in November.

Edited by WorldTraveller

I believe this could be a harbinger of things to come in November.

I heard a conservative talking head the other day say that Romney was planning to take over all of Walker's campaign offices, buildings, phones, etc. immediately following the election and build his ground game off Walker's.* Everything is in place for a quick transition to fight for Wisconsin.

The conservative ground game in this country is going to be spectacular in November. I almost wish I could be a part of it, but as you all know, last night CNN went ahead and called California for Obama.

*Note to TheNewBills: this is a conversational reference to something I heard and comes with no link to support it. Please assume you are right and I am wrong. Thank you in advance.

Edited by LABillzFan

but as you all know, last night CNN went ahead and called California for Obama.

Let me be clear

By calling California this early it frees up voters who would otherwise be in California in early November to start making their November travel arrangements early for Ohio, Florida, Virginia, Colorado, and Iowa

Quotes from Madison, WI:

http://host.madison.com/news/local/crime_and_courts/blog/barrett-loss-brings-disbelief-bitterness-to-downtown-madison-gatherings/article_6c67da70-afa8-11e1-bef0-001a4bcf887a.html

Daly got his interview on CNN, then explained that he was distraught because his two daughters, 1 and 4, will never live in a society where corporations don’t run the show.

“For the first time in my life, I don’t want to live here anymore,” he said. “It’s all about the money now.”

“It’s so sad, I’m speechless,” said Brynna Otterson, a 22-year-old Winona State University student who hails from Verona.

“The corporate media doesn’t report the truth or the views of the people,” Ken Klipperstein of Madison said later in explaining the group’s tactic. He pointed to the false reports of weapons of mass destruction that were used by the Bush administration as a pretext for the war in Iraq as an example of the how corporate media is a tool used to distort the truth.

“I’m a state worker. I’m pretty devastated,” said a woman who didn’t want to be named for fear of retribution. “But I don’t think it’s over. I think he’ll be indicted.”

CNN’s Rowlands, who is originally from Madison and is now based in Chicago, said he understood the frustration of the people at the rally. “They poured their hearts and souls into this for 16 months. To come up short is disappointing.”

He said, "That's nice. Thank you," and walked away

How dare he concede before they broke open the champagne?

I think the problem is more that he conceded before the votes were counted, the results challenged, the votes recounted, a good majority of the ballots questioned and manipulated, the votes counted again, several people sued in court, the votes counted again, the result certified, and his supporters given a chance to claim a moral victory because the election was "stolen".

Don't you know anything about the democratic process? :rolleyes: