Wisconsin recall election

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is embarrassing for the democrats and their union backers, especially after the crap they pulled last year. Moreso if this 20+ point lead is maintained.

Maybe the libs will finally wake up and realize that they suck.

This is embarrassing for the democrats and their union backers, especially after the crap they pulled last year. Moreso if this 20+ point lead is maintained.

Maybe the libs will finally wake up and realize that they suck.

LOL there's the narrative nation wide for the board to trumpet?

I'm shaking my head like the AFLAC duck after that comment. Care to make sense?

LOL not really I'm not overly anti-Scott Walker and I've never even been near the mid-west save one internship summer in Chicago which means little... it was a strong affirmation of his accomplishments w/ correcting budget crisis quickly for what it is worth.

I'm sure you know exactly what I was referring to if you look at the text I quoted...at that assumes he applies that nation wide.

Edited by TheNewBills

Okay thus far

AP hasn't called the race so it isn't over

Barrett was a bad candidate

The Unions wanted a different candidate

It was outside corporate money

Wisconsin voters don't understand what they're voting for

All within 8 minutes of TYT

Okay thus far

Dude, if 10 points holds, never mind 20, then none of this plays, even a little bit.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Okay thus far

God, if only they could dig up Al Gore somewhere to do a live shot about this somewhere...

Well, now MSNBC is back to bashing Clinton, yet saying that he supports Obama. Wow, that was fast.

:wacko:

Looks like the Walker story will not be spinned...merely cast off into oblivion.

I wonder if this story will ever be reported again, by anyone in the liberal media. :lol:

"Scott Walker declared a non-person, film at 11"

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Well, now MSNBC is back to bashing Clinton, yet saying that he supports Obama. Wow, that was fast.

:wacko:

Looks like the Walker story will not be spinned...merely cast off into oblivion.

I wonder if this story will ever be reported again, by anyone in the liberal media. :lol:

"Scott Walker declared a non-person, film at 11"

I turned over as I was wrapping my night up and had to stop and listen to just why they brought all of this up right now...why?!

just went to MSNBC.com to check their coverage of the beatdown. Headline on the front page "Walker Victorious", and then I click the heading to read the article and got "404 ERROR this page cannot be found" LOL!!!!

Did he not just crush the national democratic party?

There is no national Democratic party in the Canadian province of Wisconsin. Therefore, the Democrats suffered no humiliating defeat tonight.

There is nothing to see here. Move along.

There is no national Democratic party in the Canadian province of Wisconsin. Therefore, the Democrats suffered no humiliating defeat tonight.

There is nothing to see here. Move along.

True good point. Moving along now...

So will the left start the recall petitions on June 6th, 2013...?

What hasn't been covered as much is the fact that there were a bunch of other recalls going on in the state. It looks like the GOP has won all of them that have been called, and have a 20 point lead on the one race that isn't done yet (28% reporting)

http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepolitics/june-5-recall-election-results-155977565.html

The same exit polls had walker only winning by 1%...and some even had him losing.

Which means these exit polls are....crap.

Methodology problems galore...when you are off by 7-10 points in an exit poll about Walker. There's no way the people who just got done voting for a Republican governor by 7 points...are going to vote for a Democratic President by 7 points. That's just retarded.