Wisconsin recall election

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama has now decisively intervened in the race, with a Tweet

He didn’t even use all 140 characters. … It’s an effort so self-protective and wussy it may come to stand for the President’s ineffectuality.

LOL at this part

the CBS Evening News did not bury it’s story on tomorrow’s crucial election. They didn’t run it at all. Nothing. Zip. And they say the liberal MSM is downplaying the recall in anticipation of a likely Walker victory. It’s as if Dan Rather were still alive. … Scott Pelley did find time to report that there were no people killed by tornadoes–which I guess couldn’t have been held for a day.

Mickey Kaus

LOL at this part

I'm very skeptical of the turnout of this race. RCP has Walker up by almost 7 today, and Kaus was tweeting repeatedly yesterday how none of the MSM was covering WI on the eve of this massive election...but there have been widespread reports of bus after bus after bus of people being brought to vote by the unions, and I am of the mind right now that Walker could end up losing simply because the union has an amazing ground game.

I'm very skeptical of the turnout of this race. RCP has Walker up by almost 7 today, and Kaus was tweeting repeatedly yesterday how none of the MSM was covering WI on the eve of this massive election...but there have been widespread reports of bus after bus after bus of people being brought to vote by the unions, and I am of the mind right now that Walker could end up losing simply because the union has an amazing ground game.

Bingo.

I remember growing up in Ohio with teachers always on strike. I never understood how, that if their job was so important, there job was so unimportant. They would skip out on classes to protest, march, and not educate us...then dare tell us that it is not our fault it is our parents.

That's not going to overcome a 7 point lead.

Not to worry.............................The United States Department of Justice is monitoring the election.

Lord help us.

Our Lord and Savior Obama is helping us. His JustUs Dept. will ferret out any misdeed, misvote and any hint of voter fraud to ensure that the election goes "correctly". Just like the New Black Panthers back in 2008, the JustUs Dept. will be there top ensure votes are cast for the right candidate.

Obama has now decisively intervened in the race, with a Tweet

He didn’t even use all 140 characters. … It’s an effort so self-protective and wussy it may come to stand for the President’s ineffectuality.

LOL at this part

Let me be clear

Between vital government business in Ohio, Virginia, Indiana, and a couple of the other 54 states, dinner with George Clooney, and my vigorious campaign fundraising, they're lucky that I found time on the back 9 to Tweet

Our Lord and Savior Obama is helping us. His JustUs Dept. will ferret out any misdeed, misvote and any hint of voter fraud to ensure that the election goes "correctly". Just like the New Black Panthers back in 2008, the JustUs Dept. will be there top ensure votes are cast for the right candidate.

Forward!

Lord help us................part #2

Politico’s Charlie Mahtesian : “If this race is tight, things could get very ugly, very quickly.” He reports that Democrats, prepping for a potential recount, have over 400 attorneys in the state. “The political war machinery is warming up,” he writes.

100%.......or more! !

The word from Madison, via the Wisconsin State Journal: “Across Dane County, clerks ordered enough ballots to handle 100 percent turnout of registered voters. Clerks planned to reevaluate midday to see if additional ballots are needed due to people registering to vote at the polls today.”

LOL at this part

I was watching some Angry Ed last night and he was broadcasting from a Pro-Recall rally. He read the Obama tweet and the crowd erupted like this was some great revelation and the Sheople were blessed to have the approval of Dear Reader

It'll make for some good TV tonight.

Might be good for some political junkie time. Anybody know what time the polls close?

??:?? Polls close

??:?? + 5: All networks report too clsoe to call

??:?? + 30: Fox reports Walker taking lead. CNN reports too close to call. MSNBC and CurrentTV start talking about minority districts that haven't reported

??:?? + 60: Fox reports Walker maintains lead. CNN reports Walker building lead. CurrentTV wonders why all the black people haven't voted. MSNBC hints at Republican dirty tricks

??:?? + 90: Fox and CNN reports Walker wins. Steam begins to pour out of Angry Ed's ears. Chris Matthews can't feel his leg

??:?? + 60: CurrentTV wonders why all the black people haven't voted. MSNBC hints at Republican dirty tricks

??:?? + 65:It dawns on Current TV and MSNBC that maybe there ARE no black people in Wisconsin.

Edited by LABillzFan