Bills Scout's player soundbytes

I know they're trying not to tip their hand, but it sounds like they really like Osweiler, as well as Schwartz and Wagner.

I hope they put up some other clips as well...

I think Wagner is a possibility in round 2 and Schwartz in round 3.

Thanks for the link. It's interesting to hear the comments of our scouts just because they're our scouts and not because they're adding anything new to the conversation.

I'm not sure that you can say the Bills really don't like Reiff despite the comments about whether he's a guard or tackle in the NFL.

The comments on Martin were generally positive.

Thanks for the link. It's interesting to hear the comments of our scouts just because they're our scouts and not because they're adding anything new to the conversation.

I'm not sure that you can say the Bills really don't like Reiff despite the comments about whether he's a guard or tackle in the NFL.

The comments on Martin were generally positive.

Agreed. But everytime they mention Reiff, they shift how they talk. Same thing Nix did at the luncheon. They talk about his school and how everyone is well coached, and he's just like all the others that came out of that program, etc. It seems to me that they don't think he'd be a good tackle (which is all we really care about at this time) and don't want to cast aspersions on him and push him down the draft board. It sure seems like they want someone else draft him.

Some cool stuff. I think that they REALLY don't like Reiff.

http://wgr550.com/pages/12022322.php?pid=234955

Very cool wish they were about 3 min long, Looks like they are taking my boy Ozwinner in the second. they sound really high on Fleener and Wagner if they could trade back in the first and get another second they could get all 3 of these guys, that would be very sweet. :thumbsup: