If the Bills beat Pitt...

DeeRay

Jets & Rams are the only two teams facing each other that have something to play for. Pitt, Indy, & NE will rest a lot of players and coast.

So... we better hope the Rams can pull off some magic... cuz they ain't better than the Jets... Let's just hope they are for this game... It would be a huge upset... and the NY media will be allover the Jets if they lose.

Jets & Rams are the only two teams facing each other that have something to play for. Pitt, Indy, & NE will rest a lot of players and coast.

So... we better hope the Rams can pull off some magic... cuz they ain't better than the Jets... Let's just hope they are for this game... It would be a huge upset... and the NY media will be allover the Jets if they lose.

183626[/snapback]

The Rams at home are quite formidable. Hope their desparation level is more

higher than the Jets.

183626[/snapback]

What does NE have anything to do with this?

Hell...I have no idea about the Jets-Rams. Neither team has impressed me. The Rams are just in disarray and the Jets have no confidence right now.

I'd say the Rams should win, since the Jets are a .500 team since week 5. They barely beat Cleveland and Arizona (granted, they were on the road with Quincy Carter), their starting QB is struggling badly - not to mention has a world of pressure on him after he opened his mouth, and the only real quality teams they've beaten are Seattle and Buffalo (before the Bills were what they are now).

I'd also say the Jets should win, since the Rams don't respect their coach, they got waxed by the Cardinals 2 weeks ago, and they can't beat an AFC team to save their life - turns out they'll have to on Sunday.

If anything, the Rams are probably a better team with Bulger in there and all they have to do is put a semblance of pressure on Chad Pennington. They are playing in the dome, so that's another advantage. But still....we don't know what team will show up.