Bills 1985 Draft

Just watching NFLN and they are rating the all time best draft classes. The Buffalo Bills 1985 draft ranked ninth best draft ever. They pull a HOF defensive end, an all time great receiver who would be in the HOF if it was up to any of us, and one of, if not the greatest clutch backup QB ever.

We appear to be in much better shape than our '84 team, so I don't see how this year's draft could make as great of an impact as 1985, but it could.

FWIW, I'm hoping for Koochy and Weed'n in this draft, and hope that we find anther Andre.

GO BILLS!!!

Weedon is just too old for us, he needs to go to a team where he can start right away like Miami or Cleveland. Signing Mario isn't a draft pick but he is definitely are Bruce and hopefully becomes a HOFer. Fitz will someday be our great back up QB and there is plenty of WRs in this draft, I'm pulling for Steeter and Wylie to be Andre. Streeter is really raw but has similar talent as Stephen Hill and Wlyie is like Welker but way more explosive, kid has got Kangeroo legs.

Justin Blackmon. This guy is the real deal. And yes we should trade up to get him

Screw trading up for a receiver...we're not Atlanta (who thought they were a receiver a way from the SB) if he falls to us great but only way I want to trade up is we can get Luck/Griffin (which we can't) or if the FO really thinks Kalil is Joe Thomas (even then I don't want to trade too much away in order to get him)

The 1979 Bills draft was always ranked higher - NFL network too often disappoints on some things.

Tom Cousineau (traded for Jim Kelly)

Jerry Butler (offensive rookie of the year)

Fred Smerlas

Jim Haslett (defensive rookie of the year)

Ken Baby Johnson

Jeff Nixon (nfl player of month for interceptions - injuries hurt)