What? You mean anyone can see what I put on FB?

Just Jack

Jack, you and I are friends on facebook so you know how I approach facebook. I know alot of people don't get llike it or think its stupid(facebook), but i absolutely love facebook and when CC went under it turned into an awesome support group....that said...i approach fb with the attitude that i will not put anything out there that my mom would be embarrased by...i am floored by some seemingly innocuous things people post...from '...i am gonna kill my kids...' to <sic>'...i'm so lonely please love me...'...

I post music, funny stories(many that begin here), my favorite sports(i also rarely, if ever root AGAINST another team...i try and only root FOR my team'...some of the stuff people put out there simply amazes me....i am constantly monitoring my kids trying to instill the same thought process in them...

Edited by The Poojer

Jack, you and I are friends on facebook so you know how I approach facebook. I know alot of people don't get llike it or think its stupid(facebook), but i absolutely love facebook and when CC went under it turned into an awesome support group....that said...i approach fb with the attitude that i will not put anything out there that my mom would be embarrased by...i am floored by some seemingly innocuous things people post...from '...i am gonna kill my kids...' to <sic>'...i'm so lonely please love me...'...

I post music, funny stories(many that begin here), my favorite sports(i also rarely, if ever root AGAINST another team...i try and only root FOR my team'...some of the stuff people put out there simply amazes me....i am constantly monitoring my kids trying to instill the same thought process in them...

I have FB up on my computer all day. I don't give a crap about what my friends are doing. I follow all sorts of restaurants, food magazines, cheese producers, sausage makers, bars, bands etc. For me it's almost 100% about food, wine and music. I've gotten so many cool food and wine ideas from that. I have blocked several "friends" that share all those stupid sayings. Really?? Ten in a row. You really need to get a life.

jesus...i forgot about the beer aspect of my facebook posts...holy crap...but again...i approach facebook with the conceited attitude that I am able to go out and see music and drink beer and that all my friends are living vicariously through me and I try and provide them that little bit of entertainment....people that post 'memes' are on my shortlist, unless they are completely inappropriate....I need to friend you on fb....we can do the west coast/east coast thing...

pretty sure i have put more pictures of beer on facebook than i have my 3 kids....cus ya know what? unlike all my friends, my kids aren't brilliant or special, they are normal and just get through each day....and i love them without having to live through them....no offense anyone...just my personal mindset

I have FB up on my computer all day. I don't give a crap about what my friends are doing. I follow all sorts of restaurants, food magazines, cheese producers, sausage makers, bars, bands etc. For me it's almost 100% about food, wine and music. I've gotten so many cool food and wine ideas from that. I have blocked several "friends" that share all those stupid sayings. Really?? Ten in a row. You really need to get a life.

Edited by The Poojer

jesus...i forgot about the beer aspect of my facebook posts...holy crap...but again...i approach facebook with the conceited attitude that I am able to go out and see music and drink beer and that all my friends are living vicariously through me and I try and provide them that little bit of entertainment....people that post 'memes' are on my shortlist, unless they are completely inappropriate....I need to friend you on fb....we can do the west coast/east coast thing...

pretty sure i have put more pictures of beer on facebook than i have my 3 kids....cus ya know what? unlike all my friends, my kids aren't brilliant or special, they are normal and just get through each day....and i love them without having to live through them....no offense anyone...just my personal mindset

Kids?? What the !@#$ are those? The only kids I post on facebook are the goats for the cheese I make.

jesus...i forgot about the beer aspect of my facebook posts...holy crap...but again...i approach facebook with the conceited attitude that I am able to go out and see music and drink beer and that all my friends are living vicariously through me and I try and provide them that little bit of entertainment....

I don't see anything wrong with your beer posts, it's not like some people that post how trashed they got or putting up drunk pictures. Yours are more about the different beers you try in your travels throughout Philly.

If any of you sumbitches wants to be my friend on FB, look me up under AJ Zeppenfeld. I only go on there once every six months, so you don't have to worry about me bothering you all the time :w00t:

"SEE music? Oh the joys of LSD. By the way j in Jesus is in Caps. Never mind me, old school Catholic.

If any of you sumbitches wants to be my friend on FB, look me up under AJ Zeppenfeld. I only go on there once every six months, so you don't have to worry about me bothering you all the time :w00t:

I'll post a boatload of apologetics stuff on your wall.

I'll post a boatload of apologetics stuff on your wall.

That's cool...I spent years with some apologetics authors...mainly Karl Keating. I enjoy a good healthy debate about faith and religion. Most people can't discuss it without taking things personally though, so I usually just avoid the topic altogether.

That's cool...I spent years with some apologetics authors...mainly Karl Keating. I enjoy a good healthy debate about faith and religion. Most people can't discuss it without taking things personally though, so I usually just avoid the topic altogether.

That's because they're idiots.

And I hate Keating, but only because I hate Catholics :nana:

I thought gas tanks had some anti siphoning blocks in them?

You would think the Police decals, Emergency flashing light bar on top and the abundance of handcuffs and weaponry in the vehicle would be a deterrent, but not for Billy Bob Dumfck here.

Don't mind me, I am getting old and cranky

You would think the Police decals, Emergency flashing light bar on top and the abundance of handcuffs and weaponry in the vehicle would be a deterrent, but not for Billy Bob Dumfck here.

Don't mind me, I am getting old and cranky

When I was young and crazy we had a local bar that would tend to get crazy so they had county sheriffs there. I remember standing next to one and looking at his gun. I very slow began to unsap the leather strap that holds the gun in his holster. I got it unsnapped and was going to slowly pull his gun out and hand it to him. I wisely chickened out. Man I was a crazy punk.

Yeah...something tells me 'holster' and 'gun' are euphemisms for 'pants' and 'junk'.... :-)

When I was young and crazy we had a local bar that would tend to get crazy so they had county sheriffs there. I remember standing next to one and looking at his gun. I very slow began to unsap the leather strap that holds the gun in his holster. I got it unsnapped and was going to slowly pull his gun out and hand it to him. I wisely chickened out. Man I was a crazy punk.