Night jobs (around 8pm-2am)

There is a UPS hub in Buffalo. I know this because I worked the WNY truck during college at the UPS Toledo hub. At the time one of the Bills cheerleaders was in logistics at the Blo location.

Not sure the type of job you may be looking for, but it is a job.

Possibly. I'm looking part time. Maybe 1-3 nights a week

Go to the airport and talk to both the passenger and cargo airlines[uPS, Fed ex, etc]. Cargo and luggage needs to be loaded-unloaded all hours day and night and they always need someone to work odd hours. I worked at Anchorage airport for a while and noticed there where a lot of part time people doing that.

There is a UPS hub in Buffalo. I know this because I worked the WNY truck during college at the UPS Toledo hub. At the time one of the Bills cheerleaders was in logistics at the Blo location.

UPS & FedEx are both night time operations. They accumulate shipments all day and fly overnight & deliver during next the day, so that may be an option.

BUF mostly has just a few arrivals at night, so there's not much going on there, unless you're into overnight airplane cleaning.

Pizza/Wing delivery is always available but can be risky, depending on the area. You're not going to create a career between 2000-0200 but good luck achieving your goals.

UPS & FedEx are both night time operations. They accumulate shipments all day and fly overnight & deliver during next the day, so that may be an option.

BUF mostly has just a few arrivals at night, so there's not much going on there, unless you're into overnight airplane cleaning.

Pizza/Wing delivery is always available but can be risky, depending on the area. You're not going to create a career between 2000-0200 but good luck achieving your goals.

Interesting. ANC runs day and night with arrival-departure Fedex, UPS, China air, Singapore air, Malaysia air, Polar and many more I can't remember.

May be because it's a Asian route.

True story. I worked the twilight sort for a few years

True story. I worked the twilight sort for a few years

I used to draw Bills logos on almost all of the boxes.

I also used to see things sent to stores and eat food out of them. Dum-Dums are all made in Ohio and shipped out of Toledo. A lot of crazy stuff happens at UPS.

Wegman's?

Good benefits and they rock all night stocking shelves.

Anyone know of any jobs in the Buffalo region that is hiring for a night shift? Thanks in advance.

Sometimes job websites don't list everything so I'm exploring all options.