Dream Scenario...FIrst four rounds

SRivRoc

1: Luke Kuechly LB Boston College, i think the guy can play any linebacking position and does pretty well in coverage which we need against new england...our linebacker corp is probs the most questionable part of our defense so suring it up early with a stud should help....Nix and Whaley really seem to like him, hope hes there

2: Janoris Jenkins CB Northern Alabama, i think he is one of the true lockkdown corners in this draft...the guy was a stud at Florda but and idiot...so i think he may fall to us in the second, he has cleaned his act up a on since the reality chec on having to play D2 his last year and i think would be a steal and a future staple in our defense

3: Brian Qucik WR Appalacian State, the kid is big, storng and fast...all things Buddy is looking for, he also said that there is good WR depth in rounds 3 and 4 and i see Quick being there...i se him coming in this year and being the second reciever, challenging Stevie acouple of years down the road

4a: Matt McCants OT University of Alabama-Birmingham, he moves well, good footwork and strength and from what ive seen can swing and play both side of the line, Nix flat out said we need OT depth but i dont believe he will reach for a player at 10 because he truly believes that there is depth in the later rounds and thta the Bills can develope that depth

4b: Russell Wilson QB Wisconsin, say what you want, yeah hes too short but the guy can flat out play, he has a beautiful arm and pinpoint accuracy with a set of hidden wheels...he doesnt need to be our starter but we need an upgrade to Thigpen and some competition for Fitzy so thats hes always on his game...maybe acouple years down the road #16 will be leading the Bills...who knows???

Let me know your feedback and how you think it could improve or worsen the team

Super Bowl or Bust

GO BILLS!!!

Sub either the Penn State or LSU DT in the first round, as that makes our greatest strength even greater, and gives Williams more room for error as he tries to recover from injury.

Sub the LB from North Carolina in the second round- man, that guy is fast!

Forgive me for not having the names.....about 5 hours of sleep on the week, isn't a good thing......

Sub either the Penn State or LSU DT in the first round, as that makes our greatest strength even greater, and gives Williams more room for error as he tries to recover from injury.

Sub the LB from North Carolina in the second round- man, that guy is fast!

Forgive me for not having the names.....about 5 hours of sleep on the week, isn't a good thing......

Penn St? You mean Still? You know he's not considered a 1st Round Prospect any longer right?

Plus, I would say the chances of The Bills Drafting a D-Lineman at #10 are just about slim and none...And slim done left town...But we'll see soon enough... B-)

Penn St? You mean Still? You know he's not considered a 1st Round Prospect any longer right?

Plus, I would say the chances of The Bills Drafting a D-Lineman at #10 are just about slim and none...And slim done left town...But we'll see soon enough... B-)

I actually prefer the LSU guy over Still. I am blanking on the names of just about every player. Nasty bug going through town.....ugh. If we can make our defensive line even better, the whole defense will improve. I am not sold on McKelvin at all, but he has to be better with our improved front.

I like what I am hearing about Kuechly but not once did I watch BC the last couple of years and think to myself, "Wow, that guy is a stud." I have reservations but wouldn't be pissed if that was the direction we went in.

As for your other four picks, simply put...no thanks. Jenkins is a turd and he isn't changing. The kid for Appalachian State would be a good value pick in the third round, but he isn't contributing in 2012. We need guys to help right away, not a fifth receiver/special teams guy. McCants isn't an upgrade to what we already have. Either is Wilson.

What we need are five picks in the first four rounds who can contribute (significantly in some cases) like last year: Dareus, Williams, Shepherd, Searcy and Hairston.

I agree about Jenkins. I would love Fleener if he's there in the 2nd.

Shepherd, Searcy and Hairston only contributed after others were injured. Same can be true of this years picks.

I'm betting Wilson is already better than Thigpen. We will draft a QB--Chan had no confidence to put Thigpen in last year when he knew Fitz was injured.

1: Luke Kuechly LB Boston College, i think the guy can play any linebacking position and does pretty well in coverage which we need against new england...our linebacker corp is probs the most questionable part of our defense so suring it up early with a stud should help....Nix and Whaley really seem to like him, hope hes there

2: Janoris Jenkins CB Northern Alabama, i think he is one of the true lockkdown corners in this draft...the guy was a stud at Florda but and idiot...so i think he may fall to us in the second, he has cleaned his act up a on since the reality chec on having to play D2 his last year and i think would be a steal and a future staple in our defense

3: Brian Qucik WR Appalacian State, the kid is big, storng and fast...all things Buddy is looking for, he also said that there is good WR depth in rounds 3 and 4 and i see Quick being there...i se him coming in this year and being the second reciever, challenging Stevie acouple of years down the road

4a: Matt McCants OT University of Alabama-Birmingham, he moves well, good footwork and strength and from what ive seen can swing and play both side of the line, Nix flat out said we need OT depth but i dont believe he will reach for a player at 10 because he truly believes that there is depth in the later rounds and thta the Bills can develope that depth

4b: Russell Wilson QB Wisconsin, say what you want, yeah hes too short but the guy can flat out play, he has a beautiful arm and pinpoint accuracy with a set of hidden wheels...he doesnt need to be our starter but we need an upgrade to Thigpen and some competition for Fitzy so thats hes always on his game...maybe acouple years down the road #16 will be leading the Bills...who knows???

Let me know your feedback and how you think it could improve or worsen the team

Super Bowl or Bust

GO BILLS!!!

I could be wrong but I think all signs from TBD point to "no" on Jenkins as high as the 2nd (or at all) and Wilson as high as the 4th (maybe in the 6th or 7th).

From the Bills Pre-draft press conference transcript:

Russell Wilson, the man is short and obliviously that's known. And how many short guys under six feet are playing in the league? We look at that. (whether he could overcome the height disadvantage) It all comes down to heart and we feel like nobody knows that until it happens. So whoever pulls the trigger is going to hope it happens for the positive.

On North Alabama CB Janoris Jenkins and if they'd consider him: Buddy Nix: You know I just would not get into that. But if you mean whether we'll take him or not, ability-wise obviously you would. This is a political answer I'm fixing to give you, but otherwise you wouldn't. You get enough trouble without getting one that you know is a problem.

On if it comes down to a gut decision on character issues with draft prospects: Buddy Nix: I wish I could tell you it's scientific, but it's not. It's more of a gut feeling. There are some things that you do that's immaturity that kids do. They do it their first year in freshman and sophomore years and then you say well he's changed. But most of that comes from learning about life and how to act so we think that that doesn't really eliminate a guy. But if it's a repeat offender and it's the wrong kind of trouble then we stay away from it.

I think the story on Jenkins being a repeat offender, being kicked off the team before his Senior year and reportedly still having trouble in 'Bama, can be mapped onto these statements as a "no", certainly "no" in a high draft round

Based on the reports that Floyd turned it around, I believe Nix would class that as "immaturity that kids do" and you say "well he's changed" and wouldn't rule him out.

Here is my likes for the top 4 rounds:

1. Michael Floyd WR(if available) - Luke Kuechley ILB if Floyd is not

2. Bobbie Massie OT Old Miss

3. Kirk Cousins QB Mich St - I am not sure he will still be on the board - hope so

4a. Jamell Flemming CB Oklahoma

4b. Al Jenkins WR Ill

If we don't get Floyd, we may need to go earlier on a WR.

Could definitely see going Cousins in the third round if he's there. All reports on the guy are pretty good.

I think trading down would be my dream.

the tenth overall for clevelands 22nd, in the exchange the Browns also trade us there 2013 1st, 2012 3rd and we include a 4th this year and a 3rd next. (again dream)

22nd-Luke Kuechly slips (MLB not typically taken top 15) Ladies and gentlemen Dave's got his Zack Thomas, but with more size and quickness, Sheppard moves to Sam, which would be a good move. or Martin, Glenn et cetera

2-Josh Robinson CB, despite not playing top talent, I do feel he will be the 2nd or third best CB in the draft. Will stay on the hip of any WR in the NFL, at almost 200 pounds he has the strength to be physical.

3-Brian Quick WR-generally speaking everyone here at the stadium wall seems to like him. Tall athletic WR, who could become a good player, not there just yet. If Martin or Glenn are taken round one I would love to get Mychal Kendricks here.

3b-Orson Charles TE- muscled out move TE. Yes, DUI, but he didn't try to outrun police. see Riley Reiff.

4-Junior Hemingway- 6'1" 225 star of the Combine among WR, played at Michigan, good feet, tons of potential, but very raw.

5-Andrew Datko OT-a little high, I know, but I have seen my share of FSU games, Datko can play and the injury history is a concern but doesn't scare me away. a project, with lots of potential.

6-Ernest Owusu DE, 4.70 40, and 39 reps, played end in a 3-4 defense, and still got 4.5 sacks. 6'4" 275 lots of potential.

BPA the rest of the way

2013- Cleveland has I believe the best chance at having the number one pick in next years draft. one of the hardest schedules and one of the weakest teams. If Fitz struggles we could find Buffalo drafting Barkley and getting a top LT with Buffalo's pick.

Same 3 top picks I have in my final mock