We're gonna need a bigger boat

/dev/null

That sucks. Im not a PETA nutjob by anymeans, but it's sad to see such a king of the sea end up like that.

I agree. I am not an avid fan of hunting, but I can see some sport in it when done with some challenge and patience. Throwing out a net and just getting lucky is like throwing poison out in your yard and finding whats going to fall down nearby. It is sad.

I agree. I am not an avid fan of hunting, but I can see some sport in it when done with some challenge and patience. Throwing out a net and just getting lucky is like throwing poison out in your yard and finding whats going to fall down nearby. It is sad.

That is how they make their living, they are commercial fishermen. Would you feel better if the shark were domesticated?

That is how they make their living, they are commercial fishermen. Would you feel better if the shark were domesticated?

That was not the point I was trying to make, but I understand what you are saying. And, actually, I probably would, because for the most part, I know they would be taken care of and treated well during their lives - this would also employ many people like me and my next venture, Free Range Grassfed Shark, low sodium, too.

That was not the point I was trying to make, but I understand what you are saying. And, actually, I probably would, because for the most part, I know they would be taken care of and treated well during their lives - this would also employ many people like me and my next venture, Free Range Grassfed Shark, low sodium, too.

Sorry to break your wet dream there buddy, but sharks don't have udders for you to play with.

Except that I don't think the intent was to catch a 20-foot shark. Comparing this to sport hunting is ludicrous - it's more akin to putting rat poison out in your yard, and waking up the next morning to find a dead Siberian tiger.

Edit: which, while kinda sad, would also be kinda cool. "Holy ****, a !@#$ing tiger!" Thus, the fascination with the shark.

Edited by DC Tom

Except that I don't think the intent was to catch a 20-foot shark. Comparing this to sport hunting is ludicrous - it's more akin to putting rat poison out in your yard, and waking up the next morning to find a dead Siberian tiger.

Edit: which, while kinda sad, would also be kinda cool. "Holy ****, a !@#$ing tiger!" Thus, the fascination with the shark.

hmmm. I guess I got pwned by all ya'll. You all suck. :censored:

Sounds like they catch them all the time. Just not this big.

I am sure they would be happier in your farm pond eating fish pellets then roaming the Pacific on top of the food chain :rolleyes:

Sharks are already free-range. :wallbash:

You couldn't even go with "Anyway, we delivered the bum."

"Show me the way to go hoooooome"

What a monster that thing is. Unfortunate that such a magnificent creature had to die in a net, nevertheless catching a great white that big is truly amazing.