Are We Alone in the Universe?

CosmicBills

Are We Alone In The Universe?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe intelligent life exist elsewhere in the Universe?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure
  2. 2. Do you believe mankind will ever discover and/or come into contact with intelligent life elsewhere in the universe

• Yes and within my lifetime
    • Yes but not within my lifetime
    • No because the distances between the stars is too vast
    • No because there is no other intelligent life in the Universe
    • Unsure
    • No because mankind will cease to exist before contact is made
  3. 3. UFOs: Real or Fake (note: this does not mean you have to believe every UFO sighting is extraterrestrail in nature, only that some reports are)

• Real
    • Fake
    • Unsure
    • I've witnessed a genuine sighting personally

I'm still waiting for ieatcrayonz to come forward with his alien encounter but instead I get treated with a derailment that includes a laywer who watched to many episodes fo sliders and thinks he's the only one who's watched that show and a script kiddy group that has just watched the matrix and as such claims the universe has been created by aliens, our gods.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to agree with this as well. IF aliens do exist and IF they are aware of our planet and IF they have been or are continuing to visit us, it's probably not to do us harm. Doesn't mean it's necessarily for our benefit though.

I know not everyone feels this way, but I happen to think that contact with a benevolent alien species would be one of the coolest things ever.

I posted this site on here a long time ago, but I think this is a good time to revisit. This dude supposedly communicates with UFOs that show up on his ranch...there is quite a lot of video footage, too. It's interesting to see some of the info he has on his website if for no other reason than for entertainment. Especially since Faustus scared the bejeezus out of all of us with HIS link :lol:

http://www.eceti.org/

Actually, tgreg, this guy would probably make for an excellent source if you're ever researching for a character/script.

Interestingly enough, IIRC, this guy refers to them as extra-dimensional, as well...

Edited by ajzepp

I think the odds are there is other life out there and most likely far more advanced than we are. I think there are genuine cases of real UFOs that cannot be explained away as a hoax or unusual phenomenon.

And I'm hoping we never make real contact with other life forms because it probably wouldn't end well for us.

I think these UFOs are just experimental aircraft being used to get our minds ready for a false-flag "alien" attack that will scare people enough for them to give the government complete control over their lives. This increase in number and intensity of UFO sightings, the release of the FBI's files on UFO encounters, and the decrease of the use of the word "terrorism" as a scare tactic all point to this explanation.

Meanwhile, Hollywood pumps out more alien movies and TV shows, not to mention their workers planting the "alien" ideas in the minds of those they interact with (I'm looking at you, tgreg). The government and Hollywood have long worked together to control the masses. Just follow the money.

Oh, and FWIW, I stopped taking my Quetiapine a couple of weeks ago. After all, it's just a tool used by the government to control my mind. With it, I never come up with these kinds of ideas!

Edited by LeviF91

I think these UFOs are just experimental aircraft being used to get our minds ready for a false-flag "alien" attack that will scare people enough for them to give the government complete control over their lives. This increase in number and intensity of UFO sightings, the release of the FBI's files on UFO encounters, and the decrease of the use of the word "terrorism" as a scare tactic all point to this explanation.

Meanwhile, Hollywood pumps out more alien movies and TV shows, not to mention their workers planting the "alien" ideas in the minds of those they interact with (I'm looking at you, tgreg). The government and Hollywood have long worked together to control the masses. Just follow the money.

Oh, and FWIW, I stopped taking my Quetiapine a couple of weeks ago. After all, it's just a tool used by the government to control my mind. With it, I never come up with these kinds of ideas!

And don't forget, the Mayans have provided the government with the PERFECT time frame to pull off such a false flag event. Honestly, the term "false flag" makes me sick to my stomach these days after all the 9/11 and pearl harbour conspiracy folks.

And don't forget, the Mayans have provided the government with the PERFECT time frame to pull off such a false flag event.

This is also true, and Hollywood has been pumping that 2012 date quite a bit as well.

I know not everyone feels this way, but I happen to think that contact with a benevolent alien species would be one of the coolest things ever.

I posted this site on here a long time ago, but I think this is a good time to revisit. This dude supposedly communicates with UFOs that show up on his ranch...there is quite a lot of video footage, too. It's interesting to see some of the info he has on his website if for no other reason than for entertainment. Especially since Faustus scared the bejeezus out of all of us with HIS link :lol:

Actually, tgreg, this guy would probably make for an excellent source if you're ever researching for a character/script.

Interestingly enough, IIRC, this guy refers to them as extra-dimensional, as well...

Please. We hung a freakin' GOD on a cross and killed him. What do you think we're going to do to benevolent aliens? Probably barbecue them...

Mmmmmm...barbecued aliens. Maybe with a nice Jack Daniels marinade and a chipotle rub...

Please. We hung a freakin' GOD on a cross and killed him. What do you think we're going to do to benevolent aliens? Probably barbecue them...

Mmmmmm...barbecued aliens. Maybe with a nice Jack Daniels marinade and a chipotle rub...

Off topic...sounds like the "Return of Jesus paradox"...if Jesus ever actually did come back, the people "predicting" and "waiting" for his return will be the first ones in line to claim he's not Jesus and subsequently kill him.

On topic...if we've never been visited by aliens, that's the surest sign there IS intelligent life out there.

I'm still waiting for ieatcrayonz to come forward with his alien encounter but instead I get treated with a derailment that includes a laywer who watched to many episodes fo sliders and thinks he's the only one who's watched that show and a script kiddy group that has just watched the matrix and as such claims the universe has been created by aliens, our gods.

I hear ya ... I would like to hear from the 5 people about their experiences if they're so willing. But I understand the reservation to post about that sort of thing.

Thanks for this site! Very cool and much appreciated.

:thumbsup:

Well I can't speak for all of Hollywood as I'm just a lowly peon and certainly don't have the money to have any sort of influence whatsoever. But this is an interesting hypothesis -- one I've actually never heard. Well, at least not to that end. I figure some of the UFO sightings are definitely secret military craft -- question is did they get the designs from recovered UFOs or is the military that far ahead technologically?

Well I can't speak for all of Hollywood as I'm just a lowly peon and certainly don't have the money to have any sort of influence whatsoever.

That's what you'd like us to think, isn't it? :P

But this is an interesting hypothesis -- one I've actually never heard. Well, at least not to that end.

Feel free to use it in your work - not that it'd ever see the light of day once you showed it to someone. It's too close to the truth for the Hollywood bigwigs to push. :D

Well, I'd definitley prefer a District 9 scenario to an Independence Day one, that's for sure.

Tom, do you have any opinion on "Anonymous"?

I hear ya ... I would like to hear from the 5 people about their experiences if they're so willing. But I understand the reservation to post about that sort of thing.

Thanks for this site! Very cool and much appreciated.

:thumbsup:

Well I can't speak for all of Hollywood as I'm just a lowly peon and certainly don't have the money to have any sort of influence whatsoever. But this is an interesting hypothesis -- one I've actually never heard. Well, at least not to that end. I figure some of the UFO sightings are definitely secret military craft -- question is did they get the designs from recovered UFOs or is the military that far ahead technologically?

I always (and still do) thought that the military is just that far ahead...but someone pointed out to me once that, in the early 60s, the state of aircraft technology jumped rather suddenly from the relatively crude "century series" of aircraft (F-100, F-101) to the very advanced F-4 Phantom and ridiculously advanced SR-71, not 15 years after the USAF was rumored to have recovered alien craft. Which really makes one wonder...

Tom, do you have any opinion on "Anonymous"?

I don't know who that is.

I think using that phone call for a movie would be excellent. It was very well done. You could really feel the guy's fear and imagine what's been happening to him.

Actually, might make for a better TV show as the history might take more time than a movie could do justice, but either way I think it would do well.

Could even add the old, "Based on true events" tag. Hollywood always loves that!

This video actually supports your theory!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c60gTTU2QBU&feature=related