Bangarang's Bangarangin' Mock Draft

1. Cordy Glenn - OT - 6'5 345 - Large man. Has great size. Athletic. Strong. Versatile. Has the makings of an excellent NFL tackle/elite NFL guard if things don't work out at tackle.

2. Nick Perry - DE - 6'3 270 - Crazy to see him in the 2nd round considering the buzz he was getting at the combine. Regardless I think Nix wants to use this pick to add to our defense.

3. Josh Robinson - CB - 5'10 199 - Tons of talent. Might not be on the board when we pick in the 3rd but here's to hoping that he is.

4. Brian Quick - WR - 6'4 220 - Excellent size. Good hands. Doesn't have burner type speed but uses his body well when the ball is in the air.

4. Nigel Bradham - LB - 6'2 241 - Good size. Good cover guy. Will compete with Morrison for the starting OLB position.

5. B.J. Coleman - QB - 6'3 220 - Project QB.

5. Andrew Datko - OT - 6'6 315 - Injury killed his draft stock. Will be a steal if he can show that he's recovered.

6. Some type of depth player

7. Some type of depth player

7. Some type of depth player

Let me know what you think. I think Nix likes some of the guys we have at WR and will find UFA guys with speed to see if any of them stick. I think Nix will probably pick up another CB or 2 whether it be with one of our last picks or UFA.

Good players, but you are wildly optimistic the Bills could get all those players in the 1st 4 rounds.

I figured as much. With how unpredictable the draft is I don't think all these players will be there where I have us picking them.