Two games at once

plenzmd1

Alright, wife thinks I am now officially nuts. Called the cable guys today to make sure that TV as well as internet was turned on over the RG6. It is. Spent last night pulling a new cable from my crawl space into my family room so I can watch one game on the dish and one game on cable. Took me about three hours, but gotta do what ya gottta do.

Anybody else be watching both games at once?

I don't think you're crazy at all. Going to buddy's house to do the same thing. He doesn't have cable, and I don't have the dish. I am running my cable wire to his apartment (down two flights, one building over, and up two flights), so we can watch both at the the same time. (He is a Jests fan.)

Alright, wife thinks I am now officially nuts. Called the cable guys today to make sure that TV as well as internet was turned on over the RG6. It is. Spent last night pulling a new cable from my crawl space into my family room so I can watch one game on the dish and one game on cable. Took me about three hours, but gotta do what ya gottta do.

Anybody else be watching both games at once?

183410[/snapback]

Yeah but doing it alot easier, using split screen of 50 inch widescreen HDTV with sunday ticket providing the feeds