Cigar Dave, aka, The General

erynthered

Any of you folks ever listen to him? On they way home from work yesterday, he was talking about the Bills, and how they were going to beat the Steelers. He a Big fan.

If you like Cigars, he's the one to listen to when it comes to a fine stogie, Long ashes General. :lol:

Cigar Dave is a native of Buffalo, New York, and a graduate of Syracuse University in 1986.

http://www.cigardave.com/cd/bio.php

Big fan, although I can't find him on the local dial anymore. I'll have to check that site and find the station.

He's mentioned the Bills often.

Didn't know you were a cigar fan. I have 3 box humidors, full of premiums.  :lol:

183420[/snapback]

I thought you quit?

Nobody likes a quitter :lol:

I thought you quit?

Nobody likes a quitter :lol:

183424[/snapback]

Nope. Found out last Dr. was a religious zealot who hated any vice. Went to a new Dr. and found I was in perfect health, outside of a few extra pounds. So an occasional pint of Amber and a premium cigar helps balance....my diet. :lol:

:lol:

Big fan, although I can't find him on the local dial anymore. I'll have to check that site and find the station.

He's mentioned the Bills often.

Didn't know you were a cigar fan. I have 3 box humidors, full of premiums.  :lol:

183420[/snapback]

I'll partake in a good Maduro cigar once and a while. :lol:

I'll partake in a good Maduro cigar once and a while. :lol:

183431[/snapback]

Maduro's are great. A fav of mine is the Montesino Diplomatico Maduro. ( made by Fuente ). Corona size ( 5.5x42 ring) 40 min smoke that sells for around $55 for a box of 25. Probably the smoothest, best tasting maduro cigar I've ever smoked and much better than more expensive alternatives.

Anyone ever needs cigar advice on size, quality, strength, wrapper, taste, price,where to buy, etc...let me know. I have 20 + years experience with cigars and have tried all the best. I can always find you the best deals on good cigars.

Any of you folks ever listen to him? On they way home from work yesterday, he was talking about the Bills, and how they were going to beat the Steelers. He a Big fan.

If you like Cigars, he's the one to listen to when it comes to a fine stogie, Long ashes General. :lol:

http://www.cigardave.com/cd/bio.php

183409[/snapback]

Yeah, Dave is a big Bills fan. His whole family still lives in Buffalo. Even as a young teenager the guy was always interning for the Sabres, Stallions and local TV sports departments. I give him a lot of credit for getting this far in broadcasting and carving out a niche for himself.

Maduro's are great. A fav of mine is the Montesino Diplomatico Maduro. ( made by Fuente ). Corona size ( 5.5x42 ring) 40 min smoke that sells for around $55 for a box of 25. Probably the smoothest, best tasting maduro cigar I've ever smoked and much better than more expensive alternatives.

Anyone ever needs cigar advice on size, quality, strength, wrapper, taste, price,where to buy, etc...let me know. I have 20 + years experience with cigars and have tried all the best. I can always find you the best deals on good cigars.

183441[/snapback]

Thanks for the tip! I'll have to try one of those. By no means am I, a cigar aficionado. I take advice from guys like Dave and people like you Mark. ;)

Yeah, Dave is a big Bills fan.  His whole family still lives in Buffalo.  Even as a young teenager the guy was always interning for the Sabres, Stallions and local TV sports departments.  I give him a lot of credit for getting this far in broadcasting and carving out a niche for himself.

183445[/snapback]

Thats suprised me, I've listened to him on and off for the last few years and never knew he was a Buffalonian, and a big Bills fan. He also subs on some political talk radio shows, but his cigar show has gotten a nationwide audience now, good for him.