What? No GSA thread?

One thing you normally cannot count on PPP to be is: lazy. Where the hell is the GSA thread? Why do I have to start it? I've been away for days.

Piss poor performance, for most of you. Pathetic. Especially given all the humor that his coming out of this story. I expect a lot more and I am sorely disappointed in many of you.

For example:

\GoBillsDallas/ could have started this thread via his link

dev/null could have started this thread via his link and then one liner drive-by shot

LABillz could have started this thread with "shrillness" :w00t:

DiN could have started this thread by describing it as the reason Romney loses, and also why the Republicans will lose the House and Senate

GG could have started this thread by being pompous :D

John Adams could have started this thread by demanding that we focus on the morality of it, and refusing to see or discuss the political ramifications, or who is being stupid politically and why, because this is not the politics board, this is the "reasons why John Adams is morally superior to you, and superior in general" board :w00t: That John graduated from what was a 3-deep safety school for most of us?....irrelevant. He's still superior...primarily because he votes for people you aren't smart enough to know about.

Steely Dan could have started this thread by demanding that this relates to the environment somehow

Gene Frenkle could have started this thread by demanding that this relates to the environment somehow, but also emanates from the Christian right forcing their religion on people

(or, do I have those 2 confused)

Buftex could have started this thread by saying :bag: "OK, OK, I don't deny we are in for it, but, don't you b-tards give me a hard time, because you all have to admit some of this was happening under Bush too..."

Adam could have started by saying "well, if the Republicans had been in charge, they would have spent the $820k too, so....both sides are wrong".

Wawrow could have started this thread...by calling us all communistsssss...as wawrow is most certainly one of the disguised lizard people secretly trying to take over

(New Nickname for Wawrow: Cobra Commander? Vodka and Cranberry Commander? )

birdog could have started this thread by excusing this ridiculous spending because it helps the economy and is therefore "moral and compassionate"

Juror#8 could have started this thread with some goofy premise...and then spend the rest of the thread denying that what he said means what he is saying now, and denying what you are saying both then and now by calling everything anyone says a straw man argument, ad hominem, or whatever else is on This page, but using 8 paras and run on sentences like this one to do it.

3rdnlng could have started this thread relatively normally, but then inevitably trying to find a way to attack DC_Tom with it, because he is still butt hurt

B-man could have started this thread with his cut/paste from whatever right wing hit piece website he is reading today

PastJoe could have started this thread by saying "See? This wouldn't have happened if we had Hillary"

Sage/Machine could have started this thread by saying that the reason these GSA people are incompetent, is that they took college classes in high school, and it wasn't in Ithaca

RI Bills Fan could have started this thread in fine curmudgeon form, and then threaten to put everyone who challenges him on ignore..."Get off my lawn, you d_mn short-haired, impeccably dressed, libertarian kids! You'll overpay for crappy government, just like I did, and you'll like it, or I'll....I'll....put you on ignore! "

Crayonz could have started this thread by asking why this guy was drinking sangria/red win in Las Vegas, when clearly champagne is the proper wine prior to 5 pm, and this is the law in Nevada.

Skooby could have started this thread...but he didn't have any pictures of him in the hot tub with this Neely guy. :w00t:

Chef Jim could have started this thread....with a nice Chianti and some fava beans

The only posters who behaved as expected:

DC_Tom could not have started this thread, because he rarely starts threads, he just waits for other posters to do it, and then takes the easiest shot available.

KellyTheFairandBalancedDog could not have started this thread, because he is still too afraid to post here, now that "his man" has performed exactly as I predicted

:P

(Busting my balls in return is both expected and encouraged)

Anyway....perhaps the funniest thing in a while is the IRL trolling that is going on with these GSA people. My personal favorite: "Where is the results.gov website?"

404 error! Oh...and on google....results.gov redirects to....stuff from the Bush Admin. :w00t: I think we all know who's fault this is....

Yet again, the fact that they haven't changed the DNS for this....is Bush's fault.

EDIT: How could I forget?

Alaska Darin could have started this thread...with a ball of hate.

EDIT#2: Again, forgetting and to appease Darin....

Levi could not have started this thread....but would have replied to RI Bills Fan's thread with "BS. There's nothing wrong with my scarf! And I won't pay schit, old man!"

I'm surprised you didn't start it buy saying that Occam's Razor says it's an obvious result of groupthink. :lol:

One thing you normally cannot count on PPP to be is: lazy. Where the hell is the GSA thread? Why do I have to start it? I've been away for days.

Piss poor performance, for most of you. Pathetic. Especially given all the humor that his coming out of this story. I expect a lot more and I am sorely disappointed in many of you.

For example:

\GoBillsDallas/ could have started this thread via his link

dev/null could have started this thread via his link and then one liner drive-by shot

LABillz could have started this thread with "shrillness" :w00t:

DiN could have started this thread by describing it as the reason Romney loses, and also why the Republicans will lose the House and Senate

GG could have started this thread by being pompous :D

John Adams could have started this thread by demanding that we focus on the morality of it, and refusing to see or discuss the political ramifications, or who is being stupid politically and why, because this is not the politics board, this is the "reasons why John Adams is morally superior to you, and superior in general" board :w00t: That John graduated from what was a 3-deep safety school for most of us?....irrelevant. He's still superior...primarily because he votes for people you aren't smart enough to know about.

Steely Dan could have started this thread by demanding that this relates to the environment somehow

Gene Frenkle could have started this thread by demanding that this relates to the environment somehow, but also emanates from the Christian right forcing their religion on people

(or, do I have those 2 confused)

Buftex could have started this thread by saying :bag: "OK, OK, I don't deny we are in for it, but, don't you b-tards give me a hard time, because you all have to admit some of this was happening under Bush too..."

Adam could have started by saying "well, if the Republicans had been in charge, they would have spent the $820k too, so....both sides are wrong".

Wawrow could have started this thread...by calling us all communistsssss...as wawrow is most certainly one of the disguised lizard people secretly trying to take over

(New Nickname for Wawrow: Cobra Commander? Vodka and Cranberry Commander? )

birdog could have started this thread by excusing this ridiculous spending because it helps the economy and is therefore "moral and compassionate"

Juror#8 could have started this thread with some goofy premise...and then spend the rest of the thread denying that what he said means what he is saying now, and denying what you are saying both then and now by calling everything anyone says a straw man argument, ad hominem, or whatever else is on This page, but using 8 paras and run on sentences like this one to do it.

3rdnlng could have started this thread relatively normally, but then inevitably trying to find a way to attack DC_Tom with it, because he is still butt hurt

B-man could have started this thread with his cut/paste from whatever right wing hit piece website he is reading today

PastJoe could have started this thread by saying "See? This wouldn't have happened if we had Hillary"

Sage/Machine could have started this thread by saying that the reason these GSA people are incompetent, is that they took college classes in high school, and it wasn't in Ithaca

RI Bills Fan could have started this thread in fine curmudgeon form, and then threaten to put everyone who challenges him on ignore..."Get off my lawn, you d_mn short-haired, impeccably dressed, libertarian kids! You'll overpay for crappy government, just like I did, and you'll like it, or I'll....I'll....put you on ignore! "

Crayonz could have started this thread by asking why this guy was drinking sangria/red win in Las Vegas, when clearly champagne is the proper wine prior to 5 pm, and this is the law in Nevada.

Skooby could have started this thread...but he didn't have any pictures of him in the hot tub with this Neely guy. :w00t:

Chef Jim could have started this thread....with a nice Chianti and some fava beans

The only posters who behaved as expected:

DC_Tom could not have started this thread, because he rarely starts threads, he just waits for other posters to do it, and then takes the easiest shot available.

KellyTheFairandBalancedDog could not have started this thread, because he is still too afraid to post here, now that "his man" has performed exactly as I predicted

:P

(Busting my balls in return is both expected and encouraged)

Anyway....perhaps the funniest thing in a while is the IRL trolling that is going on with these GSA people. My personal favorite: "Where is the results.gov website?"

404 error! Oh...and on google....results.gov redirects to....stuff from the Bush Admin. :w00t: I think we all know who's fault this is....

Yet again, the fact that they haven't changed the DNS for this....is Bush's fault.

EDIT: How could I forget?

Alaska Darin could have started this thread...with a ball of hate.

EDIT#2: Again, forgetting and to appease Darin....

Levi could not have started this thread....but would have replied to RI Bills Fan's thread with "BS. There's nothing wrong with my scarf! And I won't pay schit, old man!"

Why bother putting me in there? I can't see it because as you know, I have you on ignore.

God don't expect me to compete with that "never use a sentence when a chapter will do" windbag.

I try to make each post worthy of the posters who will read it.

I'm surprised you didn't start it buy saying that Occam's Razor says it's an obvious result of groupthink. :lol:

BF2...from way downtown. Nice.

Why bother putting me in there? I can't see it because as you know, I have you on ignore.

I put you in there, because, as you know, I know, that you know, that I know that you mostly threaten, and even if you do put me on ignore...when people start quoting me making fun of you....you take me right off ignore, again.

-------------------------

Thanks to all but DC_Tom, who is a ball of no fun, for having fun with this.

I try to make each post worthy of the posters who will read it.

BF2...from way downtown. Nice.

I put you in there, because, as you know, I know, that you know, that I know that you mostly threaten, and even if you do put me on ignore...when people start quoting me making fun of you....you take me right off ignore, again.

-------------------------

Thanks to all but DC_Tom, who is a ball of no fun, for having fun with this.

What? I called you an idiot. That was fun.

At least, I thought so. If it ain't your !@#$ing barrel of !@#$ing monkeys, tough ****.

What? I called you an idiot. That was fun.

At least, I thought so. If it ain't your !@#$ing barrel of !@#$ing monkeys, tough ****.

Ahhh but this is my ridiculous thread....so it's my ridiculous rules....so I decide what is fun, and what is not.

You will submit to my rule in this thread.....now, where is my hat? No, not the Sabres one....the one that says 10/6 on it?

Ahhh but this is my ridiculous thread....so it's my ridiculous rules....so I decide what is fun, and what is not.

You will submit to my rule in this thread.....now, where is my hat? No, not the Sabres one....the one that says 10/6 on it?

Your thread, sure...

...but PPP is MY !@#$ING BOARD!!!!! Bow to me, serf!

Your thread, sure...

...but PPP is MY !@#$ING BOARD!!!!! Bow to me, serf!

Give it up old man! your days of being the ruling narcissist on PPP are over, your attempts to feign off OC are pathetic, like a guy with a musket going up against a phaser rifle ( mainly because a musket is real and a phaser rifle is imaginary), also how do you expect your dull reality based history to compete with OC's expansive exciting imaginary history :wallbash: please just fade away gracefully instead of like a has been punch drunk fighter who didn't know his time was over.

Give it up old man! your days of being the ruling narcissist on PPP are over, your attempts to feign off OC are pathetic, like a guy with a musket going up against a phaser rifle ( mainly because a musket is real and a phaser rifle is imaginary), also how do you expect your dull reality based history to compete with OC's expansive exciting imaginary history :wallbash: please just fade away gracefully instead of like a has been punch drunk fighter who didn't know his time was over.

and then?.....there's ...lybob :lol: :lol:

...lybob could have started this thread on the pretense of "knowledge" gained from some hack website, but, when that is summarily excused as the dribble it is, and a poster who does know WTF they are talking about challenges ...lybob to provide any reasonable credentials/didactic preparation to establish ...lybob's qualifications to speak on the topic, ...lybob would have ejected from the thread, and ducked the poster(s) making such demands for the next 3 months.

...lybob..... heeeeeeeeeeee :lol: