What? No GSA thread?

One thing you normally cannot count on PPP to be is: lazy. Where the hell is the GSA thread? Why do I have to start it? I've been away for days.

Piss poor performance, for most of you. Pathetic. Especially given all the humor that his coming out of this story. I expect a lot more and I am sorely disappointed in many of you.

For example:

\GoBillsDallas/ could have started this thread via his link

dev/null could have started this thread via his link and then one liner drive-by shot

LABillz could have started this thread with "shrillness" :w00t:

DiN could have started this thread by describing it as the reason Romney loses, and also why the Republicans will lose the House and Senate

GG could have started this thread by being pompous :D

John Adams could have started this thread by demanding that we focus on the morality of it, and refusing to see or discuss the political ramifications, or who is being stupid politically and why, because this is not the politics board, this is the "reasons why John Adams is morally superior to you, and superior in general" board :w00t: That John graduated from what was a 3-deep safety school for most of us?....irrelevant. He's still superior...primarily because he votes for people you aren't smart enough to know about.

Steely Dan could have started this thread by demanding that this relates to the environment somehow

Gene Frenkle could have started this thread by demanding that this relates to the environment somehow, but also emanates from the Christian right forcing their religion on people

(or, do I have those 2 confused)

Buftex could have started this thread by saying :bag: "OK, OK, I don't deny we are in for it, but, don't you b-tards give me a hard time, because you all have to admit some of this was happening under Bush too..."

Adam could have started by saying "well, if the Republicans had been in charge, they would have spent the $820k too, so....both sides are wrong".

Wawrow could have started this thread...by calling us all communistsssss...as wawrow is most certainly one of the disguised lizard people secretly trying to take over

(New Nickname for Wawrow: Cobra Commander? Vodka and Cranberry Commander? )

birdog could have started this thread by excusing this ridiculous spending because it helps the economy and is therefore "moral and compassionate"

Juror#8 could have started this thread with some goofy premise...and then spend the rest of the thread denying that what he said means what he is saying now, and denying what you are saying both then and now by calling everything anyone says a straw man argument, ad hominem, or whatever else is on This page, but using 8 paras and run on sentences like this one to do it.

3rdnlng could have started this thread relatively normally, but then inevitably trying to find a way to attack DC_Tom with it, because he is still butt hurt

B-man could have started this thread with his cut/paste from whatever right wing hit piece website he is reading today

PastJoe could have started this thread by saying "See? This wouldn't have happened if we had Hillary"

Sage/Machine could have started this thread by saying that the reason these GSA people are incompetent, is that they took college classes in high school, and it wasn't in Ithaca

RI Bills Fan could have started this thread in fine curmudgeon form, and then threaten to put everyone who challenges him on ignore..."Get off my lawn, you d_mn short-haired, impeccably dressed, libertarian kids! You'll overpay for crappy government, just like I did, and you'll like it, or I'll....I'll....put you on ignore! "

Crayonz could have started this thread by asking why this guy was drinking sangria/red win in Las Vegas, when clearly champagne is the proper wine prior to 5 pm, and this is the law in Nevada.

Skooby could have started this thread...but he didn't have any pictures of him in the hot tub with this Neely guy. :w00t:

Chef Jim could have started this thread....with a nice Chianti and some fava beans

The only posters who behaved as expected:

DC_Tom could not have started this thread, because he rarely starts threads, he just waits for other posters to do it, and then takes the easiest shot available.

KellyTheFairandBalancedDog could not have started this thread, because he is still too afraid to post here, now that "his man" has performed exactly as I predicted

:P

(Busting my balls in return is both expected and encouraged)

Anyway....perhaps the funniest thing in a while is the IRL trolling that is going on with these GSA people. My personal favorite: "Where is the results.gov website?"

404 error! Oh...and on google....results.gov redirects to....stuff from the Bush Admin. :w00t: I think we all know who's fault this is....

Yet again, the fact that they haven't changed the DNS for this....is Bush's fault.

EDIT: How could I forget?

Alaska Darin could have started this thread...with a ball of hate.

EDIT#2: Again, forgetting and to appease Darin....

Levi could not have started this thread....but would have replied to RI Bills Fan's thread with "BS. There's nothing wrong with my scarf! And I won't pay schit, old man!"

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I was for a GSA thread before I was against it.

Bah. I knew I would forget some people.

Here:

erynthered could have started this thread....with a ball of....perplexity. :D

I dunno. "First silly thing that comes to mind" is how I did it.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

How the !@#$ am I an afterthought? :lol:

Levi could not have started this thread....but would have replied to RI Bills Fan's thread with "BS. There's nothing wrong with my scarf! And I won't pay schit, old man!"

There, ya happy? Shouldn't have forgot that one either....

One thing you normally cannot count on PPP to be is: lazy. Where the hell is the GSA thread? Why do I have to start it? I've been away for days.

Piss poor performance, for most of you. Pathetic. Especially given all the humor that his coming out of this story. I expect a lot more and I am sorely disappointed in many of you.

For example:

dev/null could have started this thread via his link and then one liner drive-by shot

DiN could have started this thread by describing it as the reason Romney loses, and also why the Republicans will lose the House and Senate

John Adams could have started this thread by demanding that we focus on the morality of it, and refusing to see or discuss the political ramifications, or who is being stupid politically and why, because this is not the politics board, this is the "reasons why John Adams is morally superior to you, and superior in general" board :w00t: That John graduated from what was a 3-deep safety school for most of us?....irrelevant. He's still superior...primarily because he votes for people you aren't smart enough to know about.

Steely Dan could have started this thread by demanding that this relates to the environment somehow

Gene Frenkle could have started this thread by demanding that this relates to the environment somehow, but also emanates from the Christian right forcing their religion on people

Buftex could have started this thread by saying :bag: "OK, OK, I don't deny we are in for it, but, don't you b-tards give me a hard time, because you all have to admit some of this was happening under Bush too..."

Adam could have started by saying "well, if the Republicans had been in charge, they would have spent the $820k too, so....both sides are wrong".

Wawrow could have started this thread...by calling us all communistsssss...as wawrow is most certainly one of the disguised lizard people secretly trying to take over

birdog could have started this thread by excusing this ridiculous spending because it helps the economy and is therefore "moral and compassionate"

Juror#8 could have started this thread with some goofy premise...and then spend the rest of the thread denying that what he said means what he is saying now, and denying what you are saying both then and now by calling everything anyone says a straw man argument, ad hominem, or whatever else is on This page, but using 8 paras and run on sentences like this one to do it.

3rdnlng could have started this thread relatively normally, but then inevitably trying to find a way to attack DC_Tom with it, because he is still butt hurt

B-man could have started this thread with his cut/paste from whatever right wing hit piece website he is reading today

PastJoe could have started this thread by saying "See? This wouldn't have happened if we had Hillary"

Sage/Machine could have started this thread by saying that the reason these GSA people are incompetent, is that they took college classes in high school, and it wasn't in Ithaca

RI Bills Fan could have started this thread in fine curmudgeon form, and then threaten to put everyone who challenges him on ignore..."Get off my lawn, you d_mn short-haired, impeccably dressed, libertarian kids! You'll overpay for crappy government, just like I did, and you'll like it, or I'll....I'll....put you on ignore! "

Crayonz could have started this thread by asking why this guy was drinking sangria/red win in Las Vegas, when clearly champagne is the proper wine prior to 5 pm, and this is the law in Nevada.

Skooby could have started this thread...but he didn't have any pictures of him in the hot tub with this Neely guy. :w00t:

Chef Jim could have started this thread....with a nice Chianti and some fava beans

DC_Tom could not have started this thread, because he rarely starts threads, he just waits for other posters to do it, and then takes the easiest shot available.

KellyTheFairandBalancedDog could not have started this thread, because he is still too afraid to post here, now that "his man" has performed exactly as I predicted

Anyway....perhaps the funniest thing in a while is the IRL trolling that is going on with these GSA people. My personal favorite: "Where is the results.gov website?"

404 error! Oh...and on google....results.gov redirects to....stuff from the Bush Admin. :w00t: I think we all know who's fault this is....

Yet again, the fact that they haven't changed the DNS for this....is Bush's fault.

You're an idiot.

And the GSA story is such a non-story. Thousands of dollars of government waste? Please...I see thousands of dollars of government waste every day.

For example:

OCinBuffalo could have started this thread with a dissertation worthy of Leo Tolstoy and an ego as big as DCTom's. Actually pretty funny and further proof that you live and die PPP. Your "take' on most posters has some truth to it (except for me of course).

You're an idiot.

And the GSA story is such a non-story. Thousands of dollars of government waste? Please...I see thousands of dollars of government waste every day.

DC_Tom....swing and a miss? Again? That's 2 threads in a row now.

I guess there's something to that "IQ being better measured in terms of 7 different scales rather than one" theory, isn't there?

Yeah, my intention was to decry this story....and not laugh at it...and you...and the hazing that is going on in Congress....and....Christ....whatever.

Go get some coffee, or whatever it is you do to get unboggled.

That's an image I wanted. /dev/null money shots.

Now I have to go bleach my brain.

See? That wasn't so hard, was it?

OCinBuffalo could have started this thread with a dissertation worthy of Leo Tolstoy and an ego as big as DCTom's. Actually pretty funny and further proof that you live and die PPP. Your "take' on most posters has some truth to it (except for me of course).

It's Dostoyevsky, numbnuts. Dostoyevsky is the reference you are looking for here. Have no fear, I get paid plenty per the word....just not in the way you think. Funny though....me like.

Something I haven't been to in 5 days?...is hardly something I live by. Now, dying by....yeah. I die laughing, a lot.

Well, I try to make each post worthy of the posters who will read it.

DC_Tom....swing and a miss? Again? That's 2 threads in a row now.

I guess there's something to that "IQ being better measured in terms of 7 different scales rather than one" theory, isn't there?

Yeah, my intention was to decry this story....and not laugh at it...and you...and the hazing that is going on in Congress....and....Christ....whatever.

Go get some coffee, or whatever it is you do to get unboggled.

See? That wasn't so hard, was it?

It's Dostoyevsky, numbnuts. Dostoyevsky is the reference you are looking for here. Have no fear, I get paid plenty per the word....just not in the way you think. Funny though....me like.

Something I haven't been to in 5 days?...is hardly something I live by. Now, dying by....yeah. I die laughing, a lot.

Well, I try to make each post worthy of the posters who will read it.

Don't tell me what I was looking for. I was referring to the length of "War and Peace". You think I was comparing you to Dostoyevsky? Wow. Wow.

Don't tell me what I was looking for. I was referring to the length of "War and Peace". You think I was comparing you to Dostoyevsky? Wow. Wow.

Ok....then you get the golden star for today. However, you do know that I am referring to Dostoyevsky stretching out his novels because he was paid by the word, right? Yeah...I was thinking you weren't making fun of me....and instead...were praising my writing ability....because....I'm a narcissist. :w00t:

Don't start getting butt hurt with me now...you already have enough trauma with Tom. :P

This is what I get for limiting my PPP participation to 'drive-by shooting' status. So sad.

KD...haven't seen you so much lately.

I do remember some classic Moslon Golden beat downs....but...with neither conner or MG here....in honor of that....and based on what I remember

KD in CT couldn't have started this thread because it doesn't involve Wall Street, some dopey thing none of us know about in Connecticut, or bashing on Molson Golden.

How does the price of their "convention" compare to other private/public conventions of the same size?

Irrelevant. the national debt is $15 trillion. there is no reason for them to spend money like this.

Ok....then you get the golden star for today. However, you do know that I am referring to Dostoyevsky stretching out his novels because he was paid by the word, right? Yeah...I was thinking you weren't making fun of me....and instead...were praising my writing ability....because....I'm a narcissist. :w00t:

Don't start getting butt hurt with me now...you already have enough trauma with Tom. :P

I don't have any trauma with Tom. Check my signature. To be honest with you, I didn't know alot about Dostoyevsky, so I wasn't referring to him getting paid by the word. You might think of a career change though, if you could find a job that would pay you by the word. Just make sure there are no standards for the quality of the words you use, or the way they are used. :nana:

There, ya happy? Shouldn't have forgot that one either....

Yeah, well, I...

Actually that's pretty fair, especially after I read RI Bills Fan's section again.

Meanwhile, OCinBuffalo could have started this thread by not actually starting this thread, and instead starting a thread that was really all about himself...again, and managing to forget that Alaska existed (because you forgot Jim in Anchorage too).

Edited by LeviF91

Yeah, well, I...

Actually that's pretty fair, especially after I read RI Bills Fan's section again.

Meanwhile, OCinBuffalo could have started this thread by not actually starting this thread, and instead starting a thread that was really all about himself...again, and managing to forget that Alaska existed (because you forgot Jim in Anchorage too).

God don't expect me to compete with that "never use a sentence when a chapter will do" windbag.