Change "Clayton" to "Nerdslinger"

I am serious, folks, this sorry excuse for a football "expert" with a shoddy toupee and smackable smirk must go down. He has a record of Bills hating and it's time he got what he deserves.

This is the beginning.

I want to take this all the way to TBD central. We're changing "Clayton" or "John Clayton" to "Nerdslinger" now.

Who's with me?

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Not ME... Sean Salisbury is an Fn IDIOT. Clayton brings the REAL take on the NFL; not some backup scrub QB who tries to make a name for himself through the usual loudmouth CRAP.

Change Salisbury to 'Crapslinger'.

What? Did he had the Bills lower than #1 on his rankings or something?  ;)

183646[/snapback]

Naah, he is just consistently annoying, doesn't give the Bills credit and is a poor writer, to boot. I fail to see what he adds to ESPN's football coverage, compared to someone like Pasquarelli who seems to be a real insider and never makes really dumb predictions.

Rabid, I think Salisbury is a douche, too, but I still enjoy hearing him make fun of Clayton.

I like clayton... just because he doesn't fit the "meat-head" washed up football player body type doesn't bother me. He KNOWS football.

Shawn (or Sean) Salisbury is the most annoying, mouth-full-of-marbles, meat head, never-was, only-reason-he's-on-ESPN-is-to-argue-with-Clayton douch bag ever.

Can't stand Salisbury.