What if the Vikings select Claiborne?

Correction: finding a quality LT among several other needs is what it takes. We also need LB, a better WR, and probably some help at CB.

It's a moot point, because the same (want to keep your job? acquire a franchise LT) can be said of the managers drafting ahead of us.

So the picks will not fall as described.

I don't understand the "same path as Jauron" comment at all. When was Jauron our GM?

Scuse me..Nix/Gailey...as in Levy/Jauron, Donohe/williams.....both ought to go if they don't give you a winning season in three years.

Well, I believe the way it works is that if the select Claiborne with their pick he may be able to go up on stage for a photo op with the commish and the teams front office with a jersey and hat. Then the Vikings will own his NFL rights and will be able to negotiate his NFL contract for him to come play for them.

As far as what it means for the rest of the draft, it means some of the "draft Gurus" were wrong in their mock drafts, and someone else is still on the board for other teams to pick. It also means that no one knows what exactly will happen on draft day, and theres a reason why they go through the draft process and teams have time between picks to make their own