Group Ticket Questions

Heitz

Question for anyone that might know (*cough*Jack*cough*) - is there any issue with selling group seats on Ticket Exchange or StubHub?

I can afford to pick up 15, just not realistically sure I can get 15 people to commit! At least if I can unload them as needed, I won't have to worry about the investment...

We're definitely going for the RV / Weekend trip again this year, such a good way to kick off the season.

Also, any idea if they go on sale tomorrow? I think the last couple years they've gone on sale when the schedule was announced.

Thanks in advance!

No idea if there would be an issue with putting them on TE or SH. Since they've been paid for, I don't think there's an issue.

As for dates, normally Groups (non-season ticket holder purchases of more than 10 tickets) go on sale in May or June.

I'd say get the 15, then when everyone here is looking for tickets to opening weekend and the Two Bills Drive Home Opener Tailgate at Hammer's Lot, unloaded what you can't use that way.

No idea if there would be an issue with putting them on TE or SH. Since they've been paid for, I don't think there's an issue.

As for dates, normally Groups (non-season ticket holder purchases of more than 10 tickets) go on sale in May or June.

I'd say get the 15, then when everyone here is looking for tickets to opening weekend and the Two Bills Drive Home Opener Tailgate at Hammer's Lot, unloaded what you can't use that way.

I think the minimum number of tickets for "group sales" is 15. The last time I bought a group of tickets from the Bills was 2009 and they went on sale on June 20th.