Obama and The New Math

Don't underestimate him. He looks people right in the face and tells them 2+2=5. Slightly over half the people believed him in 2008.

Yeah, but that was when he had "hope and change" working for him. Now it's "it could have been worse" and "it's all Bush's fault." Which will still play to the more clueless segment of the population.

Edited by Doc

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And of course Barry won't run on his record. You can't polish crap.

Their rhetoric is pretty predictable at this point. The plan now, according to The Hill, is to tie Romney to Bush, or what the Obama campaign calls the "Hey, we're getting the band back together" campaign.

I'll just throw this in here.

Anybody see this??

http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/democrat-has-f-bomb-meltdown-on-fox-news/

I was skipping around among CNN, Fox, the Bruins-Caps game, and "Alien: The Director's Cut" and flipped to Fox just in time to hear that live. I heard him saying "you don't know what the" and knew he was going to say it. And yes, he blamed everyone but himself, and I believe it was Hannity who said "just like a liberal, blaming everyone but yourself." :lol:

Beautiful. He swears live on the air, and blames everyone else for it. :lol:

Ya gotta love Bob Beckel. If he weren't a true Christian, he'd be the perfect liberal. I try to listen to The Five in my office if for no other reason than Dana Perino sounds hotter than most women look, but Beckel takes and gives a load of crap on that show, and he's a riot to listen to. Gotta remember to flip the radio over today because you know they'll bust his balls.

I was skipping around among CNN, Fox, the Bruins-Caps game, and "Alien: The Director's Cut" and flipped to Fox just in time to hear that live. I heard him saying "you don't know what the" and knew he was going to say it. And yes, he blamed everyone but himself, and I believe it was Hannity who said "just like a liberal, blaming everyone but yourself." :lol:

Personal accountabilty?? Whats that??

/Liberals\

Yeah I didnt see it, I got the link from Drudge.

Yeah, but that was when he had "hope and change" working for him. Now it's "it could have been worse" and "it's all Bush's fault." Which will still play to the more clueless segment of the population.

Both parties love to blame the last guy.

My prediction: Obama will win. I'll likely vote for Romney unless some great 3rd party candidate is out there.

I have never voted for a winning president.

Both parties love to blame the last guy.

My prediction: Obama will win. I'll likely vote for Romney unless some great 3rd party candidate is out there.

I have never voted for a winning president.

Barry IS the last guy. You can't blame anyone else (well, you can try) when you've had 4 years in office, with the first 2 having complete control of congress.

As for my prediction on who will win: Romney. The polls showing him in a dead heat with Barry before he's even officially nominated is the main reason why, and if Romney nominates Rubio and he survives the vetting process, it's all but over.

Barry IS the last guy. You can't blame anyone else (well, you can try) when you've had 4 years in office, with the first 2 having complete control of congress.

Right, and when Bush was in office, it was all Clinton's fault. It's always the last guy's fault. No one ever takes responsibility. Not the right. Not the left.

Reagan>Bush I>=Clinton>Bush II>Obama

I'd like to turn that trend around but I think Obama will win.

Right, and when Bush was in office, it was all Clinton's fault. It's always the last guy's fault. No one ever takes responsibility. Not the right. Not the left.

Reagan>Bush I>=Clinton>Bush II>Obama

I'd like to turn that trend around but I think Obama will win.

We should start a little game of "Bush Said/Barry Said."

You post a quote from Bush blaming his failures on Clinton and then I''ll post a quote from Obama blaming his failures on Bush, and let's see who runs out of quotes first.

You post a quote from Bush blaming his failures on Clinton and then I''ll post a quote from Obama blaming his failures on Bush, and let's see who runs out of quotes first.

You will. Because Bush was such a failure he couldn't even properly blame everything on his predecessor. Yet another example of the failed policies of the Bush administration.

Actually, once they left office, both Bushes have kept the high road and refused to proffer criticism of whomever the current President is/was and they've been given ample opportunities to do so.

Contrast that to Flap Jack Carter, Thrill Bill Clinton, and the petulant childish Big Ossicles Barry O - who can't stop blaming the world for anything and everything that is contrary to his every whim. BO especially has taken this to a high art form. He's a snake oil salesman and I'm not buying tickets to his show.

You'll win but it's still a solid game.

"In the last six months of the prior administration, more than 200,000 manufacturing jobs were lost. We're turning that around." dubya

"In the last six months of the prior administration, more than 200,000 manufacturing jobs were lost. We're turning that around." dubya

At least a quote where W is blaming Clinton for his failures. All he is doing there is pointing out his success relative to Clinton.

More to the point, I have no problem with the Obama WH saying "When we took office, we were losing over 450,000 jobs a month." That is a truth.

What I have a problem with is comments like this, regarding the GSA scandal, "If Bush administration folks had acted under their watch, the 2010 debacle could have been avoided."

So let me get this straight. The Bush administration is blaming the Clinton administration for them turning around job loss? Wow, Tom was right. The Bush administration was so incompetent it can't even play the blame game properly.

At least a quote where W is blaming Clinton for his failures. All he is doing there is pointing out his success relative to Clinton.

More to the point, I have no problem with the Obama WH saying "When we took office, we were losing over 450,000 jobs a month." That is a truth.

What I have a problem with is comments like this, regarding the GSA scandal, "If Bush administration folks had acted under their watch, the 2010 debacle could have been avoided."

Do you want me to pull all the quotes where the Bush supporters blamed 9-11 on Clinton?

"They looked at our response after the hostage crisis in Iran, the bombings of the Marine barracks in Lebanon, the first World Trade Center attack, the killing of American soldiers in Somalia, the destruction of two U.S. embassies in Africa, and the attack on the USS Cole. They concluded that free societies lacked the courage and character to defend themselves against a determined enemy… After September the 11th, 2001, we’ve taught the terrorists a very different lesson: America will not run in defeat and we will not forget our responsibilities."

--dubya 8/2005

Let me pin you down: You do agree that Bush played this game too, right?

Edited by John Adams