2011 draft winner

The bills "knocked the 2011 draft out of the park"

from the article:

Upon Further Review

Knocked it out of the park: Buffalo Bills. It won't be long before the Bills re-emerge as serious players in the AFC if they keep acquiring productive players through the draft. The team nailed it with the selections of Marcell Dareus, Aaron Williams and Kelvin Shepard during the first three rounds, and also discovered key contributors in Chris Hairston, Da'Norris Searcy and Johnny White. Buddy Nix and Co. need to add another solid class to the roster in 2012 to build upon the momentum, but the Bills appear to have a solid foundation in place with last year's haul.

nfl draft redo

I really disagree with the redo pick, but it's nice to have some positive vibes going on for a change.

I found it funny that he has us taking someone different with 3, then puts us in the knocked it out of the park category. I wouldn't change a thing about last years draft.

I really disagree with the redo pick, but it's nice to have some positive vibes going on for a change.

Me too, but it's nice to see the bills getting some respect. I thought we had a good draft class last year. Need another one.

The bills "knocked the 2011 draft out of the park"

from the article:

Upon Further Review

Knocked it out of the park: Buffalo Bills. It won't be long before the Bills re-emerge as serious players in the AFC if they keep acquiring productive players through the draft. The team nailed it with the selections of Marcell Dareus, Aaron Williams and Kelvin Shepard during the first three rounds, and also discovered key contributors in Chris Hairston, Da'Norris Searcy and Johnny White. Buddy Nix and Co. need to add another solid class to the roster in 2012 to build upon the momentum, but the Bills appear to have a solid foundation in place with last year's haul.

nfl draft redo

Johnny who?

I still think with where we were I take dareus again, I don't think green would've been the right for us. Peterson gets overrated by uneducated pundits because they see pro bowl berth but realize that it was just punt returns and he actually did pretty ****ty in coverage compared to what he was supposed to do.

He had something like 3 punt returns for touchdowns, pretty much winning the game for the Cards on each one. He changes games.

I'm glad we have Dareus, but Peterson is a pretty awesome player.

Edited by cantankerous

He had something like 3 punt returns for touchdowns, pretty much winning the game for the Cards on each one. He changes games.

I'm glad we have Dareus, but Peterson is a pretty awesome player.

We have more punt returners and kick returners that can't play their offensive of defensive position than we need.

No thanks on one more.

No Dareus . . . No Mario , . . Which also means no dud at #10 like Coples or Ingram . . . An we can get an impact player like (fingers crossed) Floyd . . . Which means more wins.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Without Dareus, I do not think Mario would have agreed to sign with us. So, I think that was a great pick. One that we are building on.

I thought this the other day, if the Bills had drafted AJ Green and Dalton instead of Dareus and Williams they MAY have been better last year but by taking Dareus it set up the Mario signing IMO which makes the Dareus/Williams draft better.