Just When You Thought Americans Couldn't Get Any Fatter

/dev/null

Seriously when you see stuff like this the only conclusion you can come to is that they are trying to kill us. Also I don't eat out that often but what's with the push to put bacon on everything possible "do you want that drink with a bacon straw?"

I have a friend that eats that stuffed crust garbage. Needless to say I don't let him pick where we eat if we go out to eat. It boggles my mind that anyone would like this, but I'm sure Pizza Hut will sell a lot of these.

75 pounds ago,I used to eat one stuffed

crust a month. These days it is twice a year .

Now a days I eat one Pappa Murphy take

and bake thin crust deLite a month. I love

their Herb Chicken Mediterranean deLite.

Really? No one here likes pigs in a blanket? I think it's !@#$ing brilliant! You start out wit the pizza and move on to the pigs in a blanket. Cocktail party fare in a slice.

I hadn't thought of that angle...

..but Pizza Hut pizza still sucks.

Really? No one here likes pigs in a blanket? I think it's !@#$ing brilliant! You start out wit the pizza and move on to the pigs in a blanket. Cocktail party fare in a slice.

If I want pigs in a blanket I'll eat pigs in a blanket or a hot dog. Even if the idea is sound it still is going to be crappy hot dogs wrapped inside crappy pizza.

I dont know if i should worry or be happy with your comment...as i read the story i had an image of a 'welcome mat', the pizza, inviting you up to the comfort of a 'pig in a blanket'...then i got your comment....

As long as they use only locally produced, sustainable, organic hot dogs in the crust, then I'm ok with this.

If I want pigs in a blanket I'll eat pigs in a blanket or a hot dog. Even if the idea is sound it still is going to be crappy hot dogs wrapped inside crappy pizza.

No **** but if it was top of the line hot dogs wrapped inside the best pizza crust out there then it would be heaven.