An aggressive paso doble lands former TV child star

Beerball

Don't know much about ballroom but dances like the two-step, swing, shag, nightclub two, cha-cha, etc. are lead-and-follow dances where the woman gets her cues from the man. There is no step pattern. It's all done on the fly. Quite challenging to do well. Been doing it for years and I'm still a noob.

PTR

cha cha is considered ballroom as are east coast and west coast swing. others include waltz, viennese waltz, foxtrot, samba, rumba, salsa, merengue, mambo, tango, argentine tango and i'm sure i'm forgetting some. not all events include all the dances but most do most of them. none are patterned -all lead- follow except choreographed routines (we never go to events like this).shag, nightclub two step, and texas 2 step aren't usually considered ballroom (nor polka) but many ballroom dancers cxan do them and they sometimes play one or 2 at an event. they taught a lesson on 2 step at a the recent west virginia event i linked. anyway, if you're looking for more dances or instruction, see if there's a USA dance chapter in your area. i consider myself a noob as we go long stretches without dancing and i'ver forgotten way more moves than i remember. never thought i'd like it but my wife threatened to stop skiing with me if i didn't try.