An aggressive paso doble lands former TV child star

Beerball

No, she was on TV 30 years ago. I doubt you watched much TV in your 60's.

Well I began to slow down a bit then. You know, that's when that new-fangled cable TV came out with their fancy remote controls.

Hey someone has to replace Stuck.

And that's why I don't dance, it's too violent.

You can do some damage to your partner, and not just stepping on her toes. My wife and I dance and I have to be carefully not to hyper-extend her shoulders while leading.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

You can do some damage to your partner, and not just stepping on her toes. My wife and I dance and I have to be carefully not to hyper-extend her shoulders while leading.

{TR

I got to go to my first Bills game because my mom broke her leg dancing the night before and couldn't go. I actually thinkgthat was mom and dad speak for "your mom got drunk as a skunk and fell down."

PTR

don't know how close to west virginia you are but this is an excellent dance weekend plus they have a nice little 18 hole mountain golf course . price is good, too.

don't know how close to west virginia you are but this is an excellent dance weekend plus they have a nice little 18 hole mountain golf course . price is good, too.

NH. I assume you are talking about country line/two-step/pattern partner dancing?

PTR

NH. I assume you are talking about country line/two-step/pattern partner dancing?

PTR

no, ballroom. they do it twice a year on off seasons to fill the place up. some very good dancers from virginia, pa,ohio, west virginia there. i'm thinking new hampshires a bit far. don't know of anything similar near there but there might well be. i know of a similar weekend in nashville (opryland hotel, and yes, it's ballroom with big bands) for more than double the cost. theres also one at the grove park in asheville.

no, ballroom. they do it twice a year on off seasons to fill the place up. some very good dancers from virginia, pa,ohio, west virginia there. i'm thinking new hampshires a bit far. don't know of anything similar near there but there might well be. i know of a similar weekend in nashville (opryland hotel, and yes, it's ballroom with big bands) for more than double the cost. theres also one at the grove park in asheville.

Don't know much about ballroom but dances like the two-step, swing, shag, nightclub two, cha-cha, etc. are lead-and-follow dances where the woman gets her cues from the man. There is no step pattern. It's all done on the fly. Quite challenging to do well. Been doing it for years and I'm still a noob.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot