God Prefers Kind Atheists Over Hateful Chistians

Funny. If that sign said "God Prefers Kind Atheists Over Hateful Muslims," the Huffington Post crowd would crap their pants and start occupying the front of the church.

To be fair that's kind of a redundant statement, the noun pretty much implies the adjective.

One thing we probably all agree on is that next to mine, "TheMadCap" has the best avatar.

:thumbsup: But only to people who know what it means. Check the avatar thread for reference.

I really like Dev's hypnotoad one though...

Edited by TheMadCap

Funny. If that sign said "God Prefers Kind Atheists Over Hateful Muslims," the Huffington Post crowd would crap their pants and start occupying the front of the church.

Put the word "People" after Kind and Hateful and you are good to go. Religious affiliation has nothing to do with anything- good and bad people of all religious, politics, shapes and sizes.

I'm pretty sure God, by now, is extremely bored with both. God knows I am. God is not responsible for people who can't keep their faith, or lack of it, to themselves, or at least on reasonable terms.

If God was here, I imagine he'd be telling us that of all our problems, doing nothing about the national debt will be the single largest cause of ungodly behavior going forward.

I'm pretty sure God, by now, is extremely bored with both. God knows I am. God is not responsible for people who can't keep their faith, or lack of it, to themselves, or at least on reasonable terms.

If God was here, I imagine he'd be telling us that of all our problems, doing nothing about the national debt will be the single largest cause of ungodly behavior going forward.

If God was here he'd tell you to your face, "man you're some kind of sinner"...