Week 12 Sunday 11/25/2012 Rams @ Bills FOX 1:00 PM

Week 13 Sunday 12/2/2012 Bills @ Texans CBS 1:00 PM

Week 14 Sunday 12/9/2012 Titans @ Bills CBS 1:00 PM

Week 15 Sunday 12/16/2012 Jets @ Bills CBS 1:00 PM

Week 16 Sunday 12/23/2012 Patriots @ Bills CBS 1:00 PM

Week 17 Sunday 12/30/2012 Bills @ Dolphins CBS 1:00 PM

Edited by nodnarb

Chiefs, Jags, or Rams.

I'd have to say Jaguars will be played on Toronto. The date sort of coincides with last years date and Jax is no better or worse of an opponent than anyone else out of division this year. Miami already got the gift of playing there and there's no way they would take the St. Louis Thanksgiving weekend game away from us.

If that schedule should turn out to be true, then is it my imagination or is that one of the best schedules I've seen for this team in a few years?

I agree. If that is real, or close to it, then I see a whole bunch of very winnable games on that schedule. We can only hope.

I'd have to say Jaguars will be played on Toronto. The date sort of coincides with last years date and Jax is no better or worse of an opponent than anyone else out of division this year. Miami already got the gift of playing there and there's no way they would take the St. Louis Thanksgiving weekend game away from us.

That makes sense.

If that schedule should turn out to be true, then is it my imagination or is that one of the best schedules I've seen for this team in a few years?

I agree. If that is real, or close to it, then I see a whole bunch of very winnable games on that schedule. We can only hope.

Those are the teams we play, that's 100% certain as the divisions rotate yearly. The only question is in which order and where do we play them.

Those are the teams we play, that's 100% certain as the divisions rotate yearly. The only question is in which order and where do we play them.

The where has been determined also. It's the when that we are waiting for.

Edited by nucci

It would be a damn shame if the Bills play the Jags in Toronto.

We would have lost out on "properly" welcoming back Mike Mularkey!

Someone from a Packers fan site posted the whole leaked schedule

Leaked 2012 NFL Schedule

If this is true.

The NFL will change the schedule around out of principal.

They can't allow leaked information like that.

Expect them to juggle the schedule, if they haven't

sent it to too many printers.

April 24th.

Oh, QCity I did know that and thought the teams were good when we saw it at the end of last season. However, it just takes on this new light when you start attaching dates to them. And as far as the start brace yourself for typical Bills fan rose colored glasses 3-1 looks very doable...possibly better if we can get past the Jets.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

If It's true the games I'll be going to are:

Seahawks @ Bills

Bills @ Jets

Chiefs @ Bills and

Bills @ Colts...

I will be at all of the games at the Ralph. I am psyched for football season this year. But then again, I'm psyched for football season every year.