Andy Dick Live

ajzepp

I don't know if there are any fans of this guy on here, but I tend to find him humorous every so often. Anyway, I've mentioned Battlecam.com a few times in the past, and the Eccentric Billionaire, Alki David, has brought in Andy Dick to cast on the battlecam website. He started last night and was showing us around his family home. He was joking that he is living in a shack out in back of the main house, but when he actually showed us the shack where he was living we knew he was serious. He was even needing Alki to buy him a new computer so that he could cast on the site, so apparently he's not doing so great right now financially. We were helping him to figure out what movie he was going to watch with his daughter and assistance last night...pretty sure he settled on, "The Next Three Days" with Russell Crowe.

Anyhoo...here's the site: http://www.battlecam.com/andy.dick.live

I don't know if there are any fans of this guy on here, but I tend to find him humorous every so often. Anyway, I've mentioned Battlecam.com a few times in the past, and the Eccentric Billionaire, Alki David, has brought in Andy Dick to cast on the battlecam website. He started last night and was showing us around his family home. He was joking that he is living in a shack out in back of the main house, but when he actually showed us the shack where he was living we knew he was serious. He was even needing Alki to buy him a new computer so that he could cast on the site, so apparently he's not doing so great right now financially. We were helping him to figure out what movie he was going to watch with his daughter and assistance last night...pretty sure he settled on, "The Next Three Days" with Russell Crowe.

He used to have a shot on Sirius' Howard Stern channel "The **** Show."

He isn't joking about the shack. He lives there, has a son, and has alienated everyone who has ever been associated with him. He uses pots in the middle of the night for the bathroom, flies and bugs routinely are problems. Stern had him on there until Andy started getting in to anti-semitic rants about him and totally ruined it.

I have tried to not like him....but i find myself finding him funny...

He used to have a shot on Sirius' Howard Stern channel "The **** Show."

He isn't joking about the shack. He lives there, has a son, and has alienated everyone who has ever been associated with him. He uses pots in the middle of the night for the bathroom, flies and bugs routinely are problems. Stern had him on there until Andy started getting in to anti-semitic rants about him and totally ruined it.

That makes sense then...last night I was watching him rehearse with some hippie looking chick playing guitar and some other guy. They were creating a jingle for "the sh*t show", and I had no idea what that was.

I have tried to not like him....but i find myself finding him funny...

The only time I've ever really seen him has been when he's done a cameo in a movie and when he was on Celeb Rehab with Dr. Drew, so I guess I've never had a real positive or negative opinion about the guy. I know I've laughed a few times when I did see him, though, so I guess for the most part I've found him pretty funny. I thought I had heard he was homosexual, but others at battlecam were saying he's "effeminate straight". Not that it matters, I just know I've heard his sexuality discussed.

Honestly, everything about him repulses me.

I'm glad you posted in this thread, cause I was actually going to send you a PM...your feedback on Sons of Anarchy was one of the main reasons why I decided to give it a chance, and I'm totally hooked now. I finished S1 in short order and am now on S2 Ep11. I think S3 is on Netflix, as well, and then I'll have to probably rent or buy S4 in order to get caught up. But this show is all kinds of badass and I'm really enjoying it.

I learned to appreciate Andy Dick after the TV show "The Assistant". It was pure comedic genius.

I'll have to check that out...is that on Netflix do you know?

I'm glad you posted in this thread, cause I was actually going to send you a PM...your feedback on Sons of Anarchy was one of the main reasons why I decided to give it a chance, and I'm totally hooked now. I finished S1 in short order and am now on S2 Ep11. I think S3 is on Netflix, as well, and then I'll have to probably rent or buy S4 in order to get caught up. But this show is all kinds of badass and I'm really enjoying it.

I'll have to check that out...is that on Netflix do you know?

The last episode of season 3 is the single best episode of television I have ever watched. And I sadly watch a full metric ****-ton of television.

The last episode of season 3 is the single best episode of television I have ever watched. And I sadly watch a full metric ****-ton of television.

I can't wait! I should be done with S2 tonight, and will start S3 over the weekend. I love being able to watch episode after episode...I know some people prefer to watch it as it's going down each week during the season, but I think I prefer it this way. It's how I watched "24" and "Lost", as well...and also "Breaking Bad".

I can't wait! I should be done with S2 tonight, and will start S3 over the weekend. I love being able to watch episode after episode...I know some people prefer to watch it as it's going down each week during the season, but I think I prefer it this way. It's how I watched "24" and "Lost", as well...and also "Breaking Bad".

Caitie and I have watched 3 seasons of Rescue Me over the last month. It is now my 3rd favorite. 1) Sons 2) Dexter 3) rescue me.

I love walking dead but I just said to her last week that I think I might stop watching for 3 years so that in 2015 I can waste a few weekends and get it all out of the way. I LOVE watching back to back to back.... to back. If I want to wait a week I can do that. Netflix is amazing.

Caitie and I have watched 3 seasons of Rescue Me over the last month. It is now my 3rd favorite. 1) Sons 2) Dexter 3) rescue me.

I love walking dead but I just said to her last week that I think I might stop watching for 3 years so that in 2015 I can waste a few weekends and get it all out of the way. I LOVE watching back to back to back.... to back. If I want to wait a week I can do that. Netflix is amazing.

I'm with ya...that way there is plenty of time to get feedback on whether a show is worth your time or not, and you can watch it at your own pace. Beign able to watch the first four episodes of S1 of "24" in almost real time was a great ride.

I've heard of Rescue Me but don't know a thing about it...your suggestions definitely carry some weight with me, though, so I'll check it out for sure. I hope Netflix continues to carry multiple seasons of shows like this. Can't wait to fire up SoA tonight!