Barry Weighs In On Augusta?

Somebody probably asked the question.... is it so egregious he took the stance that he disagrees?

Particularly a personal stance.

It's pretty much the answer I'd give in his position, if asked: "Personally, I don't agree with it. But The Office of the President recognizes the rights of private organizations to restrict membership...including Augusta as well as the Congressional Black Caucus."

It's pretty much the answer I'd give in his position, if asked: "Personally, I don't agree with it. But The Office of the President recognizes the rights of private organizations to restrict membership...including Augusta as well as the Congressional Black Caucus."

!@#$ING Home run Thomas. Nice One.

:lol:

Straight down the !@#$ing fairway! thumbsup.gif

BTW way if I were his press secretary (shudder) my reply would have been:

"Are you !@#$ing serious?? I don't !@#$ing know. !@#$ing ask the !@#$ing President how he !@#$ing feels about !@#$ing Augusta."

And I truly feel the President's PS should really drop tons of F-bombs.

Edited by Chef Jim

Straight down the !@#$ing fairway! thumbsup.gif

BTW way if I were his press secretary (shudder) my reply would have been:

"Are you !@#$ing serious?? I don't !@#$ing know. !@#$ing ask the !@#$ing President how he !@#$ing feels about !@#$ing Augusta."

And I truly feel the President's PS should really drop tons of F-bombs.

That's the Chief of Staff's job. (or at least the former one)

That's the Chief of Staff's job. (or at least the former one)

!@#$ the Chief of !@#$ing staff. I'm the !@#$ing Chef of mother !@#$ing staff.

"Yo mother !@#$er. You gotta a !@#$ing question? Ask it quick because I've got a shitload of mother!@#$ing hot !@#$ing cross buns to !@#$ing cook"

Damn, there are times when I miss working in that environment.

"Yo mother !@#$er. You gotta a !@#$ing question? Ask it quick because I've got a shitload of mother!@#$ing hot !@#$ing cross buns to !@#$ing cook"

I was thinking maybe you used to work at the Post Office.

My father used to work with a chef who took the distinction between gravy and sauce very seriously. To haze the new waitresses, somebody would tell them to go ask this guy for more gravy for someone's plate. His response, verbatim, was, "!@#$ing gravy!? Your mother!@#$ing 2 dollar whore of a mother makes gravy! I make !@#$ing sauce!"

If you read the article you posted, the Press Secretary was answering a question, on Obama's behalf:

Press Secretary Jay Carney conveyed the president's position just as the Masters tournament hosted by Augusta got underway.

"He believes Augusta should admit women," Carney said. "Kind of long past the time when women should be excluded from anything."

Carney said Obama thinks it's "up to the club to decide," but that Obama told him he personally thinks women should be welcome.

Then you have this from Mitt Romeny, just today:

"If I were a member, and if I could run Augusta, which isn't likely to happen, but of course I'd have women in Augusta. Sure," Romney, a former governor of Massachusetts, told a reporter who questioned him on the topic at a campaign stop in Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2012/04/05/bloomberg_articlesM20ND66JTSE901-M214L.DTL#ixzz1rF0jfkZ2

I would suspect, Dante, many (even some of the idiots here), feel the same way... they think women should be let in, but they also recognize that it is up to the club to decide who gets into their club.

Edited by Buftex

Important stuff man. This and Catholic birth control are the pressing issues of the day.

No need to focus on trifling matters like trillions in debt, a devalued dollar, crony capitialism, entitlement reform, or the various military commitments around the world.

Important stuff man. This and Catholic birth control are the pressing issues of the day.

No need to focus on trifling matters like trillions in debt, a devalued dollar, crony capitialism, entitlement reform, or the various military commitments around the world.

C'mon man Obama is focusing on war----------------------the Republicans War on Women! You know, the one that outlaws contraception, keeps them from joining private clubs and makes them work for less money.