Would You?

plenzmd1

I would like to know how this is possible at four years old? WTF is up with the parents?:

Was born boy but has recognized as a girl since age 4. She started hormone treatment at the age of 14

I would like to know how this is possible at four years old? WTF is up with the parents?:

Was born boy but has recognized as a girl since age 4. She started hormone treatment at the age of 14

To be fair, the quote should read"identified" not recognized. I do not think this is something that parents would influence

This is like the third time this week where I've seen a tranny that I honestly would have had no idea about...I'm gonna have to pull a crocodile dundee next time I'm out on a date just for peace of mind.

This is like the third time this week where I've seen a tranny that I honestly would have had no idea about...I'm gonna have to pull a crocodile dundee next time I'm out on a date just for peace of mind.

And if she's a post-op?

XX chromosome = female. XY chromosome = male. Everything else is just dress-up.

And, obviously, no.

This.

Mutilating your body doesn't change your genetics.

So quick question..

Lets say you are in front of the pearly gates..and the Big Guy says you have to be with one of these in a conjugal way get into heaven.

Which one you picking?

Second one is the Richmond bus driver arrested a wile back.

I know my answer

post-5430-090572400 1333638577_thumb.jpg

post-5430-085269700 1333638596_thumb.jpg

So quick question..

Lets say you are in front of the pearly gates..and the Big Guy says you have to be with one of these in a conjugal way get into heaven.

Which one you picking?

I know my answer

Honestly? The bus driver. THE FIRST ONE IS A DUDE.

So quick question..

Which one you picking?

I know my answer

I'm saying "Can I go to Hell, where all the hot slutty women are?"

I'm saying "Can I go to Hell, where all the hot slutty women are?"

This ^ and I have seen some trannies here in Bangkok that made me wonder (if I would or if I wanted to), but no way! I have never been that drunk and I gave up drinking already.